You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2020, 07:07:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fandom RP: Possible Crossovers [F Seeking M]  (Read 270 times)

Offline greenandgoldTopic starter

Fandom RP: Possible Crossovers [F Seeking M]
« on: December 18, 2018, 10:57:17 PM »
Hello, to anyone that might be interested in this request. I'm looking for anyone that would be interested in doing one or possibly more than one NCIS Los Angeles rp with me. I'm only up to season 2 in my watching, which I'll be finishing tonight or tomorrow, just FYI.

I'm looking to rp case rp's mixed with some sex and romance. The couples I'm looking for are Dom and Kensi, Deeks and Kensi, or Callen and Kensi.

Also, if you're interested but would want to do a crossover with characters from one of the others in the franchise, just ask. I'm happy to discuss, and I enjoy crossovers.

I'm thinking the rp could take place shortly after Deeks joins the team, and we can plot out more of a plot than that together. If interested, please reply to this thread.

Also, I double and I expect my partner to do the same. We'd each pick one character we want to play, and then the other will pick the other character they want us to play.

For example, I'm female and I choose Kensi as my main character that I'd play. And anyone that partnered with me, could choose what other NCIS female character they'd like me to play.