You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2020, 10:06:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cowboys, Bikers, and Cops, Oh My! [Male Characters Wanted]  (Read 2299 times)

Online Semper FiTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Cowboys, Bikers, and Cops, Oh My! [Male Characters Wanted]
« on: November 25, 2018, 09:43:37 PM »
My Partner Expectations
>>For a fancier Request thread, Or to see all of my plot bunnies: check out my regular one: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=277171.0  <<<

These are the things I expect from you as a partner, and this is what you can expect from me.

> 2-4 paragraphs per response. Yes, there is a big difference between 2 and 4 paragraphs, but I'm a big believer in quality over quantity, I don't want my partners to think they have to struggle to write more than they feel is necessary, just to reach a quota required. I don't particularly care if you write over 4 paragraphs, but please realize that it is unlikely for me to do so, unless I happen to have a lot to say in that particular post.

> Patience. This is a big big deal for me. I really don't want to be hounded for a reply. If you haven't heard from me in 3 days, go ahead and send a message. It is quite possible I just forgot to reply. I will give you the same 3 day courtesy, unless you request something different.

> Plot Driven I love love love Plot and Story. It is a must have in my Rps. I like intense plot lines that keep us moving and interested. And Romance. Romance is a must have for me too. It doesn't have to be sappy and sweet, in fact I prefer it to be more realistic, with it's struggles and tensions. But as for the actual amount of sex, I don't care. I am very happy doing 80% plot and 20% smut. The most I will likely ever do is a 50/50 mix.

> Settings. In terms of settings my absolute favorite is Modern Realism. But that is not the only thing I do. I will do some historical (1800-1900s) and some supernatural/fantasy. Medieval, Futuristic, Steam-punk, Magical (wizards/magical spells) are NOT my cup of tea. They just do not keep my attention very long.

> Typically, no matter the role, I'll always enjoy my partner playing a dominant, rugged/rough around the edges kinda “Alpha”  male persona. I'll almost always be willing to add elements of dom/sub into any sex scenes. But that doesn't mean I want it to overtake the roleplay. I’m really not super into the always sweet, gentle, “anything you want” type male character. It rarely suits my character.

> Third Person All of my Rps will be Third Person, I ask that you write the same. First person just weirds me out. I came to write stories and create worlds, not play as myself. I do enough of that in the real world, lol. I also tend to write in past tense, I don't really care what tense you write in.

>Email, Google Docs, Threads or PMs, I will write over any of them and don't have much of a preference. I Will Not write with you via IM, Skype, Kik, Discord, etc. . I have no interest in it, please do not ask.

>Dominant or Submissive? Well, now that's an interesting question. I am perfectly happy with our characters being equals. But if you want there to be a Dom/sub dynamic, my girl will always be the more submissive one, when it comes to sexual situations. Outside of sexual situations, my girl can be very dominant, if the moment calls for it. (For example, my girl is the boss of your character.)

> I prefer playing characters I have personally created. I have a whole hoard of them, and I pick the one I feel is most suited to that particular rp. Of course for a fandom that I am intensely interested in, I will play a canon character. But the chances of me playing a character you have created is slim.

> I will play M/F or F/F RPs. And I play both Male and Female Roles. I do prefer to play female characters, but I am willing to play a lead male character if we decide to do that.

Roles I do not play: > Incest of any kind. The Female be more that 2-3 years older than the male.

Also Seeking a Long Term Partner
In a Nutshell I'm Seeking:

> A  Long term partner, so even if we decide a story needs to end, we find a new story to write together. I like to keep the same partners as much as possible, I think the writing gets better as we get to know each other's styles.

> A Partner who loves story! I get this is an adult writing site with lots of sex/PWP. But to be frank that's not really why I'm here. This will probably make me loose a lot of potential partners, but I don't really care how much sex is in the story. I want a deep plot line, lots of adventure, twists and turns. I want romance absolutely, and I want sex scenes where they fit, but I don't want to take an obscene amount of posts to write through the sex scene. We don't need to rush it, but I don't want to drag it out for eternity either. Nor can I stand a revolving door of sex scenes constantly. If it suits the story and the characters I don't mind multiple sex scenes within a short period of time, but it can't be that way constantly.

> My partner's real life gender is not important to me.

> A partner who likes a variety of stories, I love the following genres:
Modern Realism
Modern with a dash of supernatural.
Survival stories
Old West/Historical Realism
Post Apocalyptic (No Zombies)
Supernatural (Shapeshifters or Vampires.)

> If my partner wants to, I'm willing to play multiple couples within the same story. I'm also willing to have us both play both genders, if my partner wants. Or we can each stick to playing one gender. In which case I prefer to play the female role.

PM If this idea suits you at all.

Most Wanted Plots:

Biker x Bartender
My girl works at a bar that serves almost exclusively one particular biker gang, though nomads wander through on occasion. She's a favorite of everyone's. Your guy is fairly new to the group but he's been around a year or so There's been some fun flirting/joking between the pair, a lot of heat but they haven't slept together yet, though they both know it's coming they've been enjoying the teasing and flirting. But then my girl has a problem, a violent ex has finally tracked her down. One night she shows up at your guy's house, bruised up and seeking his help in dealing with her ex.

Modern Cowboy Romance
MC came to get away from it all, she needed a fresh start, a new life, so she went to the one place she thought she'd get it, A little town in Montana. She didn't know what she was looking for, or what she was hoping for. But it certainly wasn't to catch the eye of a rough around the edges, loner cowboy. She wasn't looking for a relationship, wasn't expecting to fall in love. But damn it, he just kept chipping away at all of her defenses, wouldn't take no for an answer, and before she knew it, she was head over heels in love with him. Until her past catches up with her, threatening her chance at a happy future.

MxFxM Romance Story

This is only a rough draft, I am very open to suggestions and alterations. My rough idea is that a woman ends up in a relationship with two men, perhaps brothers or best friends. Maybe she's in a relationship with one and they suggest it, or maybe the men pick her up in a bar. Either way, the men are very accustom to sharing women, they like it and they prefer it. This will be my girl's first experience with it, she's curious but leery. I would like there to be strong Dom/sub elements between her and at least one of the guys, preferably both. Though I would like her to have slightly different relationships with both men, so perhaps one is a little rougher and one is a little gentler, that's up to you there. I'm thinking my girl will be fairly dominant and in control in her day to day life, so they will teach her to let go, to actually learn to relax. I do have various plot bunnies in mind for this, which I am happy to share. I want this story to include the ups and downs of a relationship, just different since there's three of them. I do not want any type of romance between the two men, just friendship/brotherhood.

*I am only looking for one partner, I do not want a group roleplay*

The Mountain Between Us
Based loosely off the movie by the same name. Our character's share a small charter plane after their planes get cancelled due to a impending snow storm. But they both need to get where they are going, so they hire a charter plane. During the flight the storm hits full blast, crashing the plane in the Utah Mountains. Now our characters are fighting for survival in the heavy snow and high up in the mountains. They end up leaving the crash and eventually finding a old hunting cabin. Taking shelter there, they manage to survive while battling the elements and the wild animals. They end up stuck there for several weeks, bonding as they survive together, falling in love as they live together and help each other survive.

Haunting Past
A mysterious woman arrives in a small town (Doesn't matter the state). No one knows much about her and she only comes into town once every couple of weeks for supplies. She lives in a cabin just outside of town, and has lived there for the last month or so. She attracts the attention of the chief of police, who is both professionally and personally curious about the woman who just seemed to show up. He takes a drive out to her place and within a few moments of arriving it's clear that she's afraid of something, the cameras he noticed as he drove up the driveway, the extra locks he can see on the door, not to mention the hulking dog that stood on the porch, it's hard gaze fixed on him, and it's clear to see the woman behind the dog has a good sized handgun strapped to her hip.

Outlaw Biker x Teenage Girl
*Based loosely off the Toby Keith song "God Love Her"*
My character is a 16-17 year old teenager, generally considered a 'good girl'. Not necessarily a goody two shoes, but generally a good teenager, gets good grades, plays sports, but a loner. Until she meets your character, he's older, 22-28 years old, and just the opposite, he's a part of a biker gang, not local, but he's in town for a bit. Perhaps he's from another chapter of the club, and is in town for business, perhaps to fix some issues within this chapter. They meet, and he slowly pulls her into his world, she finds she enjoys it, and eventually agrees to run away with him, back to wherever he's from. This will not be a creepy story, this is a romance, just with a age difference.

I don't have a ton figured out about this plot, but I expect lots of drama about their age difference, her young age, and her difficulties learning about his world and her being accepted into his world.

Young Lady x Gunfighter
Set in the 1870s, my character travels all the way out to Twin Creeks, in the Arizona Territory, to reunite with her father after the sudden death of her mother and siblings back on their ranch in the east. Upon getting to Twin Creeks, she learns her father died of a heart attack a week before her arrival. Refusing to leave, having no where to go, she stays on the small farm her father was building, despite how far it is from town, how unsafe it is for a young lady. Your character is a well known Gunfighter, rough around the edges, definitely not the type of a man a lady should be with, and he knows it, doing his best to stay away from her, despite the attraction they feel.

This is just an outline, I am open to lots of discussion, and there is more to figure out, as to how they meet and how the relationship goes form there. As well as interesting plot points to keep us interested.

More plots here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279041.0

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:46:13 PM by Semper Fi »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Semper Fi's Most Wanted Plots! (Seeking Male Characters)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 12:56:51 PM »
Bump :)

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Semper Fi's Search for a Long Term Partner
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 12:02:09 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 11:51:10 AM »
Bump! Seeking a few more stories :)

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 09:45:02 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 09:59:44 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 09:58:57 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2019, 06:28:08 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 11:24:29 AM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Semper Fi's Search for a Dom x sub Roleplay
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 10:17:31 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Semper Fi's Search for a Long Term Partner [Male Character Wanted]
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2020, 10:58:50 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Semper Fi's Search for a Long Term Partner [Male Character Wanted]
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2020, 07:42:10 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: MxFxM Romance Story [Male Characters Wanted]
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2020, 11:06:18 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Semper's Most Desired Plots! [Male Characters Wanted]
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2020, 10:49:29 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Semper's Most Desired Plots! [Male Characters Wanted]
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2020, 09:28:20 PM »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cowboys, Bikers, and Cops, Oh My! [Male Characters Wanted]
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2020, 08:21:05 PM »