You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 16, 2021, 09:55:22 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP ideas, let's make some stories!! (M for F)  (Read 693 times)

Offline ILoveStoriesTopic starter

• Lord
  • Seduced
  • If the name didn't give it away, I love stories!!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
RP ideas, let's make some stories!! (M for F)
« on: November 25, 2018, 12:42:47 pm »
Hello everybody!!! I hope all is well with you all. So, I have been having some ideas for some RP's that I would love to share here. I can be pretty flexible with post length, though I do prefer some meat on the posts (I typically write 3-5 paragraphs) again, it's flexible. When in doubt, I say do whatever is best for the storytelling. I try to post at least once a day, though I do love to go back and forth if we both happen to be online at the same time. I will also note I tend to value both story and smut. I like build up, story, and tension. I also love sex as storytelling in its own right. Either way, I tend to favor stories about sex as hedonistic pleasure over romance. Just so any potential partner is on the same page. If you are interested in any of the ideas below let me know either on this thread or just message me. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Sorority senior and cocky freshman
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Hey, I have an RP idea if you’re up for it. This RP takes place on a college campus. On this campus, there is a sorority, but not just any sorority, it is THE sorority. This sorority is known all over the country, famous for having the HOTTEST girls you could imagine. Every guy on campus wants them. But, it is well known that the girls of this sorority only fuck the best. That is to say…they are all HUGE SIZE QUEENS! As such, fucking a sorority girl was seen as a trophy, a prize for REAL men. And one girl, the leader of the sorority, was the most prized of all. So, when a cocky freshman joins the college, he decides right away, he’s not only going to fuck a sorority sister, he’s going to bed the hottest one of them all. But that won’t be easy, as no sorority sister has EVER fucked a freshman.

Rival QB and cheerleader
There was no bigger game than East Vs. West High. And this year was bigger than ever before, the winner was moving on to States! The Quarterback from East has been dating the head cheerleader since freshman year and have been a sort of power couple in the school. But, with the big game coming up, the QB's girlfriend has decided she needs to give her boyfriend some...extra motivation. She decides that the winning QB of the East vs West game...will get to FUCK her. It seems extreme, but there is no way her boyfriend will lose with this motivation. Besides, only winners get to fuck someone as perfect as her. But when it turns out the rival QB is just better at football...he'll show her he might be better at other things as well! All charecters in this one are high school seniros and are age 18.

Aunt and Nephew
She was a sexy aunt and she knew it. She has always had a flirty relationship with her nephews but never let things get too far, after all, they were young. But, now that one of them has turned 18, she's decided to give him a very special birthday present. She was going to take him on a date...and then fuck his brains out!... Unfortunately, as it turns out, he's TERRIBLE at sex. He doesn't know what he's doing, he's premature, and to top it all off he's got a tiny cock. Disappointed and frustrated she leaves him, but as she goes she notices his younger brother. He is only 16, but she is still horny and didn't get to cum. Could his younger brother do what he failed to?

Boss and employee's wife
He was a fine worker. Not the best at the compnay, not the worst either. In truth, the boss barely noticed him and paid him little attention. That all changed when at a company event the boss meets his wife. He was floored that someone so average could have such a banging woman for a wife. Suddenly, he starts getting a much larger workload, and the boss starts running into the wife more and more. While he doesn't know it, slowly, his wife is starting to think about what it would be like to sleep with a man who is that powerful.

Celeb and a 16-year-old
A celeb (either a real one or one of your creation) has begun a publicity stunt. Her agent creates a contest where someone can win a date with her. Not only is she a hot celeb, who any man would want to go on a date with, but it was also well known that she had a boyfriend, which made the date even more naughty. However, due to an oversight in the rules, it turns out the winner of this contest...is a 16-year-old! She is not happy about this but is told by her agent she is contractually obligated to go on the date. But over the course of this date, she might go further with him than she ever would have imagined!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 07:50:52 pm by ILoveStories »