You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Raven's Nest - RP ideas and general "looking for..." [UPDATE 20.11.2018]  (Read 176 times)

Offline Raven RawneTopic starter

Hello and welcome to my thread, where I shall place the results of my daydreaming story musings, RP cravings and shout out the general openness to do more roleplays.

For the breakdown of what one might expect of me, I encourage checking my roleplay preferences to the left. Aside from clicking boxes, I managed to write about my style, and character preferences. Please consider it as a base for what I can do, but not a definite and complete picture. If the story seems worth trying something outside of my established likes, I just might consider trying! Also, when in doubt, ask.

Currently I am engaged in one RP here on E, and I can accommodate several more. My post rate usually drops no lower than one a day, and I admit that I would prefer to exchange one a day or more with my partners, excluding times when they need to focus on other things or become temporarily unavailable, of course. That's just preference - slower pace is also okay, say, once every other day up to once a week. RL comes first, after all.
My most successful roleplays tend to be a result of creative brainstorming rather than one party accepting a premade scenario. For some reason, namely my way of thinking, I find that just a little creative back and forth allows me to build coherent, complete and if I may say so, interesting plots and characters. All I need is the first spark to start going. Now onto the important things, aye? I play freeform, since, quite frankly, I haven't had the opportunity to try any systems yet. I'm open to broadening my horizons though. Thankfully I am much more open to settings and genres, as mentioned in my preferences to the left. Also, I can do 1x1 or small group plays.
That being said, if you, dear reader, find that you might wish to whip up a roleplay with me, I implore you to use the arcane powers of the PM to contact me.

Currently, I am basically being open to ideas, it's that simple. However, lately I've been musing over:

- Victorian, turn of the century London set in slightly alternate history, more steampunk-ish and generally speaking, dark. Characters are detectives or simply nosy citizens who try to solve some crime mysteries and stumble on a plot of occultists who plan something special on New Years Eve. Something the populace won't be grateful for. Inspired by Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr.

- a furry/monster girl RP. Haven't made any specific plans what to do with it yet. I just like these kind of characters. Maybe a mix of human and anthro? That's something that I would like to brainstorm into a solid plot.

-*UPDATE 20.11.2018* M/F romance with D/s elements, where the guy is rather boyish and young, maybe even younger than the woman is. She's the one wearing pants in this relationship, and although they love each other, she enjoys putting her man in place of a sub, toying with him and knowing he will still love her. Maybe even taking advantage of his slight bi curiosity so she can watch him please another man. Obviously it's an umbrella idea, and leaves lots of room for creativity both in setting as well as character dynamic. I would like to play the male character in this match up.

-*UPDATE 20.11.2018* A futuristic or Postapocalyptic story about a person, and an AI. The basic concept revolves around "machine rights" and if, and where, does a machine become a person. My character is an AI, who posses a body that resembles a female (the setting will dictate how life like she will look like. As an off mark, I would like her to be manufactured as a lamia, but that just a random thought) and accompanies the other player character. Maybe the AI was salvaged and serves as a guard, or it's a sexbot, there is room for creativity here. Point is the AI and the person with whom they tag along tend to disagree over the AI's status - a person, or just s talking tool? Bonus points if the AI relies on the other character for maintenance and such.

On a closing note, I would encourage any potential partners to just shoot with their own ideas, or a twist on my vague prompts. I may and probably will come up with clearly defined roleplay scenarios sooner or later, which will be added here, but I genuinely feel like brainstorming adds a new layer of enjoyment to the creative process.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 02:44:42 PM by Raven Rawne »