You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 22, 2020, 07:54:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Spartacus-esque Spin-off  (Read 438 times)

Offline SunshineTopic starter

Spartacus-esque Spin-off
« on: November 04, 2018, 07:52:48 PM »
So, call my muse fickle or attention easily piqued by shows but I'm watching the Spartacus series and I can't help but crave a spin-off with Gannicus...Because Gannicus...

Basic thoughts on premise:

-Gannicus is now a freed slave who now is looking for a place of his own in the world.
-Still fights in the arena of his own accord for money but could also do odd jobs.
-Falls into a forbidden romance. This could be a whore, slave girl belonging to a famous house of Capua, or perhaps a wife or daughter of an esteemed house.

~Honestly, this story could even be moved around to mimic the plotline of the show more too. Have him still be a slave and in love with his best friends woman or start near the end of his servitude and be in love with a slave girl in the house but need to free her as well or include aspects like being forced to impregnate his domina as well.

This leaves room for outside players to be in the game as well such as the domina, dominus, fellow gladiators and slaves, and etc.

I would prefer to play Gannicus but if I find the right partner I might be willing to  play the female role instead.

Offline SunshineTopic starter

Re: Spartacus-esque Spin-off
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 10:39:22 PM »
UPDATE: I found a taker, so no longer seeking.