You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 09, 2021, 04:54:09 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Local Fish Wrapper (Periodical Request Thread)  (Read 460 times)

Offline PeriodicalTopic starter

The Local Fish Wrapper (Periodical Request Thread)
« on: October 16, 2018, 09:00:25 pm »
Hello there!

I've been a member of the site for quite sometime, and I figured I'd finally get around to putting one of these together. I am looking for a couple of RPs. I'm not expecting to get them all, but I decided to float some lures out there to see if I can get any bites. Examples of my writing can be found through my recent posts. I try to mirror post as best as I can. I won't list any plots because I prefer to plot with my partner, though if I happen to come across or think of a plot that sounds intriguing, I'll put it here. This thread will update as my muse changes. My preference will be listed in the parenthesis. I also double

For the sake of trust in the community, I'm not posting any rules. As of right now, I don't think they are necessary.

I play men and women and I prefer to play opposite the fairer sex.

Fandom Universes:
Star Wars (Specifically Reylo)
League of Legends (Come to me with suggestions)
Overwatch (Widow x Tracer, Brigette x D.VA, Mercy x Pharah -or- Come to me with suggestions)
Game of Thrones (Sansa x Hound, Daenerys x Jon Snow, -or- Come to me with suggestions)
Witcher (Give me Triss, Ciri, or Yennefer. Come to me with suggestions)
*Please note, I'm not well versed in any anime

Original Pairings:
Nothing as of yet, though I will still hear potential plots and pairings.

Come one, come all! Don't be shy! 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 12:19:51 am by Periodical »