You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 17, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A lighthearted role play with bestiality and/or hermaphrodites/futanari  (Read 161 times)

Offline CarlyTopic starter

A lighthearted role play with bestiality and/or hermaphrodites/futanari

Hello all, I am a pansexual woman looking for a light hearted role play that has a lot of smut but unlike what most people look for here I was hoping that it was ok if the smut scenes didn't have to be that detailed when I write them. Typically I am in a crude mood when Im on elliquiy and if you want to post something detailed thats fine, but I do sometimes post short sex scenes myself, what I lack in quality I was hoping to make up in quantity and crudeness. As a result I think the role play will be more light hearted, perhaps even comical in parts.

I was hoping to manage a fast posting rate - about once a day, and please don't be put off by my lack of detail for sex scenes as I can include mystery and adventure into my role plays as well as have other plots going to make the world vivid and ideally fun for both.

I do hope to have bestiality involved and/or futanari/hermaphrodites and like magic or advanced medical themes in my role plays (depending if its fantasy or modern). My preference is fantasy sword and sorcery settings.

I can role play a normal woman, but I like role laying hermaphrodites (that look like woman but have extra parts) or futanari (with a vagina and clit as well as balls and a penis) also. If I role play a futanari or hermaphrodite, I do like the idea of having a very large penis and it being dominate and contrasting to the woman's form as I think that it is an amazing thing to role play in social settings. I do have a lot of futanari/hermaphrodite pics in my ons and offs page (see the link in my signature) if any inspire you. If we role play bestiality, it can be my character that has sex with animals, or yours or both I dont mind. The animals that I would be interested in having sex with include male dogs, wolves, horses, bulls, donkeys, mules and the likes. Also monsters like centaurs and dragons can be ok.

I think that gm'ing should be a shared thing, and I am happy to create a world with someone who also likes these themes.

If this interests you please send me a pm (no creepy avatars please though)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 02:11:27 AM by Carly »