You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 15, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Robitz Request(s) (Multi-paragraph, FxM)  (Read 222 times)

Offline RobitzTopic starter

A Robitz Request(s) (Multi-paragraph, FxM)
« on: October 01, 2018, 11:53:58 PM »
StatusActive

Table of Contents

Key

★ Craving

About Me

thisisfillerthisisfiller
Post Length3-4 paragraphs on average, otherwise I try to match my partner's post length.
Post FrequencyEvery other day is a guaranteed post (usually Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), but I try to post every day if I can. Warning: I sometimes can't post on the weekends.
Roleplay LocationsIn preferred order: Forums, PM, Discord, and Skype
What I'm Looking ForA writing partner who likes exploring unique character dynamics, prefers to focus on characterization and storytelling than erotica (other than in erotic-focused rps), and someone who isn't racist, sexist, or homophobic and shows respect to other people. In terms of gender for my writing partner, it doesn't matter to me and I don't mind writing with people who roleplay outside their own gender.

I’ve been roleplaying and writing for more than a decade now and fancy myself an intermediate writer/roleplayer, but it has been a few years since I’ve last roleplayed so I might be a little out of practice. That said, I’m happy to provide sample posts for anyone who wants them!

In terms of roleplaying and writing, I strongly lean towards writing female protagonists, but as far as secondary characters or antagonists go, I’ll write for anything/anyone. When it comes to writing erotica however, I will only write from a female perspective. The characters that I write/roleplay are (usually) varied in terms of appearances and personalities, so I like to provide adequate descriptions for them—please read over their profiles before asking about a request! I prefer my roleplays to be story and/or character driven with the possibility of sex but I do occasionally just want to roleplay/write something smutty, which I have reserved for my “One-Shots” section below.

I’m asexual, but I almost never write my characters asexual and just know that I don’t have any issues writing sex/erotica. I have a strong leaning towards Female x Male, but Female x Non-binary, Female x Agender, and Female x Other are also fine by me. I could do a Female x Female roleplay but it’s not my preference and call it a weird hang-up, but I think my lack of interest in FxF comes from all my friends and close family being almost entirely female so I just don’t associate female-ness (for a lack of a better word) with sex/erotica in that regard.

If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer them via PM!

On's and Off's

Anything that I didn’t mention probably means that I’m okay with it or at least willing to give it a shot, but if you’re not sure, please ask me first—I’m seriously the farthest thing from a reservoir of sexual slang and terminology. For a fuller list of On's and Off's, see my O/O profile over HERE.

Ons
✔️Height Difference(s)Gender doesn't matter but I'm especially fond of very petite and small women with tall men and average height women with short men.
✔️Age Difference(s)Preferably a younger woman with an older man.
✔️Light Bondage
✔️Monsters/Non-humansRobotics, monsters, beasts, ghosts, and ghoulies, it doesn't matter to me, I like it all. That said, I also like to play non-humanoid characters as well.
✔️Teratophilia
✔️Tentacles
✔️HorrorI love the horror genre and I'm almost always in the mood to do any kind of horror roleplay.
✔️Interesting and Unusual Character Dynamics
✔️Rough-Play and ViolenceBut nothing extreme like vore or dismemberment (in a sexual context anyways).
✔️Story-Driven Roleplays
✔️Character-Driven Roleplays
✔️Abandonment Play
✔️FemDom/MaleDom
Offs
Offs
Futanari
Incest
PregnancyHowever impregnation is okay.
Inflation/Expansion
Coercion/Blackmail
Bathroom Play
Friends-With-Benefits
Images/PicturesI don't generally like to use images in roleplays unless it's for formatting purposes because I often feel like it breaks the immersion. One persons idea might differ from another and I prefer to rely on imagination and writing. I'm not totally opposed to the use of images but it's definitely not my preference.
Harem/Reverse Harem

Fandoms

Generally speaking, when it comes to fandoms, I only like to roleplay as original characters with original characters, but in some instances I do make an exception. However, if I don't explicitly list a canon character, then I probably have no interest in roleplaying/writing as them. Anything in bold is what I'm interested in roleplaying/writing as.

Dark SoulsF!Way of White ClericxM!Dark Wraith, F!Way of White ClericxAny
Identity V ★EmmaxAny!Hunter (Except Hell Ember), F!SurvivorxM!Hunter, F!SurvivorxM!Survivor
Forgotten RealmsF!HalflingxM!Any, F!GoblinxM!Any
StarcraftF!Terran MedicxAny!Zerg, F!Terran MedicxM!Protoss
Dragon QuestF!HumanxM!Monster
Blood Blockade BattlefrontF!HumanxAny!Beyondian, F!HumanxM!Human(oid)
Wild Arms
Craft Sequence
FalloutF!HumanxM!Ghoul, F!HumanxAny!Robot, F!HumanxM!Robot
Armored Core
God Eater
Black Clover
Mob Psycho 100
Made in AbyssF!DelverxM!Delver, F!DelverxAny!Narehate, F!Black WhistlexM!White Whistle
Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU)MantisxRocket Raccoon

Requests

Below are all my requests. "General" requests are for things I might be interested in roleplaying but don't necessarily have any ideas for. Those will be updated regularly and things may added or removed over time. Otherwise all other requests are below that. My requests are more or less just ideas so nothing is set in stone and if someone is interested by a concept but dislikes an aspect of it, then feel free to hit me up with a PM and we can discuss it.

◆ General ◆

F!HumanxAny!Robot or F!HumanxM!A.I.
F!RobotxAny!Robot or F!RobotxM!Human(oid)
F!HumanxAny!Monster or F!HumanxM!Monster
F!HumanxM!Demon
F!WitchxM!Familiar
Genres: Horror ★, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Supernatural

◆ Requests ◆

Open Abstract

Tags: F!HumanxM!Robot or F!HumanxM!A.I., sci-fi, (potential) horror or psychological horror

Summary
What I’m looking for is someone to play the role of a robot or android and (potentially) other side characters as needed. Optionally, someone who might be okay with leading the roleplay every so often, but it's not absolutely necessary.

The setting takes place in the far future, where humans have already colonized space as a result of Earth (or an Earth equivalent since this could take place in an original setting) becoming almost uninhabitable due to centuries of heavy pollution and war.

The premise is that a group of scientists, researchers, and engineers are sent to the fringe of the known galaxy, via stasis, and are stationed on an exoplanet to research the viability of colonizing distant planets. The protagonists are a robot and his handler. The two of them manage/maintain a small satellite base off-planet, whose function is that of a relay station and planetary monitor. The story starts when they suddenly lose communication with the ground team and end up having to go planeside to investigate after they start to receive strange messages. Upon reaching the base, they soon discover that everyone seems to be missing, but the robots and AI’s are still functioning as normal. Upon further investigation they soon discover that the robots/AI’s have gained some semblance of sentience and murdered most of the research team. From that point on, the robots/AI are out to kill them as they try to escape.
Character Sheet
Dr. Veronica "Ronnie" Eri – 33 years old

Head technician of the satellite base “Solarin”. A somewhat quiet but friendly woman, Ronnie is always polite and tries to be as helpful as possible to those around her. She is, however, much more comfortable around robots than she is people and tends to be much more talkative around them than other humans who bring out her nervousness. She is a woman of simple pleasures and doesn’t much care for decadence. Empathetic and kind, she doesn’t like violence and often acts as a peace keeper amongst her peers when given the opportunity.

Ronnie is a short woman. Her features are round, and her long light brown hair is always tied into a neat braid. She wears a large set of glasses, though she can see without them (albeit not as well). She is almost always wearing heavy lab coats and baggy clothes, which hides an otherwise curvaceous figure. While not particularly overweight, she isn’t a terribly athletic person and everything about her body is “soft” and “round”.
Sample Post
n/a
Notes
I have the basic plot progression in order but the details are still up for discussion. That said, this particular roleplay wasn't intended to focus on the sexual but more the story and characterization, however, I can talk about that more with anyone interested. What I was hoping to explore in this particular roleplay were themes of man v. machine and was hoping to look into the more psychological (and physical) aspects of that.

Also, I listed this as a "horror" but that's up for debate or in the least, to what extent, though I have a few ideas.

Open The Devil Lives in All of Us

Tags: F!HumanxM!Human(oid) or F!HumanxM!Monster, twisted romance, non-sexual torture, murder, gore, horror, defloration

Summary
I’m looking for someone to play the role of a slasher-type villain or monster.

The premise for this roleplay is that my character is a serial killer who poses as a hitchhiker before killing her victims. I had an idea for the into, but the details are still up for debate—she’d have just survived a car crash after untimely trying to take her next victim and either gets kidnapped or stumbles upon the villains/monsters lair where he maybe has his own victims out on display or maybe she finds his torture room or something akin to that. Either way, they’re kindred spirits and the roleplay would focus around their twisted romance born from a mutual love of torture and killing. Obviously, this roleplay is intended to be on the darker side but the tone and nature of the horror and gore is up for debate.
Character Sheet
Alice Ericson – 27 y.o.

At first glance, Alice appears to be an unassuming woman as there is nothing too distinct about her; she is always in modest dress and has a meek disposition. She does nothing to draw attention to herself. She speaks softly, has somewhat of a nervous habit and is startled easily—her cowardly nature largely masks her otherwise violent tendencies. Despite her more disturbing and inhumane interests, she has otherwise normal hobbies like cooking, cleaning, and gardening. She fancies herself a pious individual. She has poor impulse control.

Her black hair is almost always pulled into a messy ponytail, her facial features are round and ordinary, even the blues of her eyes are somewhat dull. While not necessarily homely, she wears very little makeup at any given time and her clothes are generally modest and unflattering—she often wears a gray dress that reaches just below her knees and covers her skin with a black pullover sweater and black tights. The flats she wears are ill-fitted to traveling but are well-worn nonetheless, albeit because of her chosen “profession”. She always carries an old floral-patterned suitcase, which holds her “tools” and “mementos”. Although not built by any means, she is surprisingly strong for her size.
Sample Post
Content Warning: Gore

Alice was slumped in the car seat, her vision swam, blood thrumming through her veins and ringing loud in her ears. Her hands shook with each uneven breath—feeling sickness rise from the pit of her stomach and a migraine coming on. She blinked back the haze and placed a tender hand over her heart, breathing in deep before holding her breath. It was quiet, save the low hum of the car engine. She stared past the headlights into the darkness of the night, only able to make out simple shapes.

“…”

She breathed out, slowly.

The feeling was starting to pass, adrenaline left her—exhaustion weighing her down instead. She smoothed down the front of her dress carefully and idly noted that the hem was starting to fray. She sat up and leaned down, picking up the floral suitcase she had accidentally dropped, letting out the quietest of sighs when she realized the contents had fallen out from when she had dropped it from her lap just minutes ago. She gathered her things hastily, haphazardly placing them in the bag before closing it. Unsteady fingers fumbled with the lock for a few moments.

That just left…

She turned her gaze to the side, the lifeless body beside her slouched halfway down the car seat, the seatbelt barely holding it in place. A knife was lodged through its abdomen, gore splattered across the dashboard and window. Several open wounds were scattered across their body, flesh and clothes torn. Its neck was cut halfway through, bits of meat were hacked clean from bone and muscle.

Alice vividly recalled the feeling of knife in hand hacking through flesh, though not much more than that.

She reached towards the knife and almost fell over when she pulled it out, expecting much more resistance than it gave. She could now see that there was very little in the way for the knife to actually hold—a hole like mincemeat through the corpse’s stomach, the skin peeled away with unexpected care and precision. There was something solid, a round and smallish black object, lodged deep in the gut but it was too covered in viscera to discern any details.

…She didn’t remember doing that.

With the suitcase held close to her body in one arm, she reached out with the other towards the car door, blade still in hand, and opened the door. She carefully stepped out and her legs almost gave up under her weight, limbs heavy, and she could feel wetness seep through her clothes (she'd have to dispose of them soon). She shivered at the sudden cold, but it brought her some relief, calming the violent thrum in her head and veins.

She didn't take a single look back as she walked away.
Notes
Below are some details I've been trying to work out, but figured I wouldn't put too much stock into thinking about them until I had someone to talk about the roleplay with.

Story LengthCould potentially be a one-shot.
ToneIt could be more of a physiological horror but has the potential to be less serious/over-the-top.
Sexual v. EmotionalI haven't quite decided if I had wanted this to be more sexual and/or emotional.

Open The Hellstar

Tags: F!MonsterxM!Monster or F!MonsterxM!Human(oid), F!Tentacled monster, F!Non-human(oid), interspecies relationship, sadism, masochism, power struggle, interdimensional conflicts, female-on-male tentacles, (potential) forced/arranged marriage, (potential) femdom or maledom, (potential) dub-con or non-con

Summary
This roleplay involves me writing the role of an inter-dimensional being who seeks a husband to conceive an heir for her (and her father's) kingdom. The role I'm looking to get filled is that of her potential spouse.

The premise is that she is the daughter of a great and powerful entity and a world eater. Despite being a powerful being and nearing 1000 years in age (though that means nothing to her kind and she's still a fledgling by their standards), she's actually somewhat immature and has a violent disposition. She's also had several fiancé's and has killed every single one them before they could sire a child (whether on accident or on purpose). Because of this, dowries have stopped coming in and she's started to fear retaliation from her father who wants her to make an heir. As her king/husband, they'd have a massive inter-dimensional army at their beck and call and her own father has the ability to alter reality (i.e. grant wishes), so they could theoretically have whatever they want...If they could survive.

The setting is closer to sci-fi than anything, but there is a touch of fantasy and what I really wanted was to create a setting where anything is possible. The roleplay wouldn't be much about the domestic, but it would be our characters getting to know each other (even if they end up never getting along) and their odd adventures in the limitless galaxies and dimensions that they live in.
Character Sheet
Kthall'dhri Sahaoth-igo (“Kthall”)

Titles: Our Master, Queen of the Abyss, Lady of the Abyss, Hellstar Kthall'dhri, Daughter of the World Eaters, Yogndhothote's Offspring, Husband Killer

A relatively small (when standing upright on her tentacles at 5’/152 cm), spherical, twelve-tentacled, mono-eyed beast who hails from the swamp-like world called the “Hellstar”, which aptly gets its namesake because of its inhospitable denizens and climate. Kthall is the offspring of the multi-dimensional entity Yogndhothote, who exists in several dimensions at once and who has the unique ability to see fates across said dimensions and her "mother", Rakshu the World Eater—an ancient entity with an insatiable hunger who devours entire galaxies planet-by-planet. That said, Kthall is extremely proud of her heritage but simultaneously fears her parents (especially her father) given their enormous power.

Sadistic, arrogant, and vain, Kthall may be a thousand-year-old entity but she’s still a fledgling when compared to those of her kind and it shows in her violent tendencies (ex. torturing, killing, and maiming her grooms) and sheltered lifestyle. She’s rarely left the safety and comfort of her fortress on the Hellstar, but has still managed to make a reputation for herself because of the vast army under her control. Unfortunately, her most recent moniker is the “Husband Killer”, much to her chagrin. Despite her obvious failings, she is an extremely curious individual who will forsake her pride to satiate her curiosity if she deems it important enough. She can be logical when the mood so strikes her and is quick to embrace new ideas/concepts. More than anything, she resents weakness and seeks a strong husband to mate with so she can breed a powerful offspring to one day inherit her kingdom. Between her own realm and the kingdom she’s inherited from her father, her rule spans over several dimensions and worlds and assuming her spouse could survive, he would have joint power of this massive dynasty.

Like her father, she can see through other dimensions and existences but has far less insight and influence than he has (unlike her father, she is unable to alter reality). Regardless of her immense strength and control, Kthall hates the heat and becomes physically weak in hot and dry environments (Summer is an unfortunate time for her since the Hellstar has extreme seasonal shifts).
Sample Post
The swampy land expelled a poisonous miasma—the air was heavy and cold. Earth pulsed and moved, as if alive, but was hard to the touch. The foliage was twisted and gnarled, a reddish fungus grew on the surface of trees and plants leaving behind an orangeish residue. Through the frigid space, steam rose in plumes from deep maw-like craters in the ground. They reached into the pitch blackness of the earth. Through the thick haze stood an imposing structure, massive in size, it was reminiscent of a castle but black spikes and tangled rock jutted from its form and seemed to imply the fortress was penetrated by the formation from below or perhaps the castle was built through the unusual structures, woven into place.

Deep inside the liar, in a grandiose throne room, sat the Tentacled Beast. Her tendrils draped over the side of the throne, a single eye staring down at a black smear on the otherwise pristine dark stone floor with disinterest.

“Pitiful,” her voice was surprisingly light and feminine given her form. Kthall'dhri Sahaoth-igo was unamused, her latest groom had thought he could conspire against her without her knowing. It was a naive notion at best but she had allowed it for a time, amused by his endeavors and she had found it endearing in the way that only lesser creatures could elicit. However, her patience waned immediately when he tried to employ the use of one of her loyal servants. He was entirely too foolish to assume that her servants were nothing but Agape with love for their master.

The black stain was an eyesore.

“O-our Master...Would you like usssssss to c-clean th-this mess…?” Came a pitiful voice. The creature whom it belonged to was a fleshy humanoid. Hunched over itself, it’s body was deformed and it moved off-kilter thus. Despite the almost-whine in its voice, it spoke politely. It was a docile creature who avoided conflict and served its beloved master with no other purpose than servitude. Kthall in turn treated her servant(s) with the utmost care because there was no greater purpose than to attend her royal self, she believed.

“Yes, please do,” she flicked a tentacle into the air, mildly annoyed, “This is the seventh one…” she announced aloud.

“N-ninth, Our Master,” it corrected. Several similar creatures had entered the throne room and begun to clean the stain with surprising dexterity and efficiency.

She responded with a grunt, moving into a more upright position as she watched her servants clean her (late) groom off the flooring, “While Father has been proud of my abilities, his amusement can only last so long. He wishes for me to produce offspring,” her body sagged and her voice fell an octave with worry, “I have a feeling his patience will run out soon,” she feared exile and imprisonment enough, but her greatest fear would be settling down with vermin like her most recent husband. By force. She couldn’t fight against her father’s will if it came down to it. He claimed the grooms he picked were adequate but they were so, so weak. Her complaints fell on deaf ears and here she was with another defective spouse.

...But the dowries had seemed to become less frequent as of late.

“I wish I could ask Mother for her advice…” she sighed solemnly, “She could not resist trying to devour Father’s kingdom. Because of this they both decided it was best for her to be sealed away for all eternity,” she spoke more to herself than anything, reminiscent, because her servants were all very much aware of this story, “But you see, I to hope to find someone with whom I could share such a deep bond,” she became more eager, her voice rang with admiration and she was now standing on the throne, “There are many lessons we could learn from Mother and Father,” she spoke without a hint of irony, because 'compromise’ was evidently not one of them.

“Y-yes Our Massster...Truly admirable...”

“...”

She went quiet and gave off the distinct impression that she was pouting over something.

“O-our Massster...Perhaps y-you should disscusssss this w-with your father...”

The others had finished cleaning and another one of her servants spoke up, its voice much raspier. It spoke much faster than the other one, “A higher dowry perhapsss,”

They all moved to Kthall in a semi-circle, trying to create some semblance of comfort for their distressed master. She appreciated the sentiment but it did little to quell her worries, “I fear that if my dowry is raised again, then I will become unobtainable,” her dowry was already inconceivably high. It was supposed to entice those with massive power given her habit of murdering, torturing, and exiling any potential mates but now many feared her. She preferred it this way personally, she only wanted a powerful husband but her father would not always be appreciative of her violent tendencies.

“Our Massster, this one thinks you should consider eradicating any dowry,” the other creatures looked at the one who spoke with surprise. They had all been thinking the same thing of course, they were as close to being one person while still maintaining individuality as they could be but their beloved master was volatile. She had never raised a tentacle to them nor did they ever expect her to, but her foul moods affected them all, usually with tedious and unpleasant tasks. It was oftentimes hard to gauge what would upset her and what would elate her and they had unanimously decided that the matter of her dowry best be left unspoken unless she was in a particularly good mood. Well, evidently, almost unanimously.

Kthall didn’t respond and stared at the creature, her expression somewhere between confused and annoyed (surely not a good sign for her loyal servants).

“I mean, Our Master, many powerful entities don’t have a kingdom to give, they have no need for such things,”

“And what makes you think they’ll want my kingdom if they have no need for such things?” The creatures shifted with discomfort, her voice was leveled and gave away nothing, which meant she was either considering their words carefully or one step away from having a tantrum. They all desperately wished that the one speaking would drop the subject but it continued on, unperturbed by its brethren’s unspoken pleas and threats.

“Our Master, you can entice those entities with things other than power. Knowledge, insight, wishes...With your immense power, you can promise them things they couldn’t hope to obtain with their own abilities,”

“It almost sounds like you’re talking about mortals,” she mused.

“It doesn’t have to be, Our Master, but I think your present selection of mates has proven to be...insufficient,”

She was silent for a long while, a tentacle flicking from one side to the other and her eye gazing at the crooked and decorated ceiling, “I’ll talk to Father about it. It may not be such a terrible idea,” in the least it would be more exciting she thought. The other creatures relaxed, pleased with their Masters reaction and the one who spoke allowed itself a little smugness.

Just then, the air shook with vibration, a loud boom tore through the quiet of the land. A crackling noise was heard overhead and the sky ripped open, an abyss appearing in its place. A monstrous creature loomed through the ominous portal and the earth seemed to shudder at its presence. Kthall groaned, “Father’s here and I suppose I’ll have to explain,” she eyed where the stain of her husband once was, “this to him,” she pulled herself off the throne with little effort and her servants moved out of her way in perfect synchronization. She wasn’t looking forward to seeing her father, but in the least she had something interesting to discuss with him.
Notes
Since the plot revolves around Kthall trying to find a husband, these are just some premises that I was playing around with in my head. Nothing is concrete and I’m open to discussion.

A Forced UnionShe finds someone she believes to be worthy of being her husband—someone powerful, maybe they fight or she witnesses them perform a great feat—and forces them to marry to her (or at least tries).
Wishful ThinkingShe is sought after by someone who wants something from her, her father, or her kingdom (revenge, power, knowledge, a wish granted, etc.) and they strike a deal and/or she grants them the opportunity to try and survive as her fiancé.
Arranged MarriageYet another arranged marriage by her father but this time her husband can survive her violent tendencies, whether they are powerful or not (ex: maybe an immortal that she can’t technically kill or banish).
The Husband KillerHer potential spouse is adequately powerful (perhaps someone chosen by her father) but something about him really pisses her off (maybe he's just as arrogant and narcissistic as her or even the total opposite, maybe he's too much of a humanitarian for her liking) and she makes an effort to kill him but is unable to, possibly because he's stronger than her. The roleplay, or at least the beginning, would be her trying to kill her spouse but failing every time.

One-Shots

These are all my one-shot requests, which are quick roleplays that are more focused on erotica and smut than in-depth storytelling. Although I'm not against these being worked into actual roleplays/stories if someone has any ideas.

Open The Witch's Pet

Tags: F!HumanxM!Monster or F!HumanxM!Demon, interspecies relationship, height differences

Summary/Notes
This might be an odd request, but what I’m looking for is someone to play the role of a small, cute, mascot-y like monster/demon/creature. ◆ Examples ◆ Something like the Puklipo from Dragon Quest X, Jack Frost from Shin Megami Tensei, the demons from Yondemasuyo Azazel-san, or Morgan/Teddy from the Persona series. Because this is a one-shot request, I was planning for it be more focused on the sexual aspect but if someone has any ideas, then I’d be willing to turn it into a more developed story/roleplay.

I had a vague premise in mind; a young witch attempts to summon a demon/monster to become her familiar to do her bidding. What she thinks she’s summoning is an all-powerful entity but ends summoning a (as described above) small, cute, mascot-y like creature. I had three very basic ideas, but neither are very fleshed out or in detail, so I’m totally open for suggestions.

The familiar is an all-powerful demon despite his appearance and shows her otherwise (possible non-con or dub-con).
Alternatively, he actually is as weak as he looks, and she pretty much treats him like a pet.
Perhaps the familiar is an all-powerful demon/monster but has a weak disposition. Maybe he eventually snaps after being treated like a pet too much or maybe wants to show her that he's not just a pet.

The setting can be anything, whether more modern or fantasy.

Open The Haunted

Tags: F!HumanxM!Ghost or F!HumanxM!Demon, F!Maid, interspecies relationship, supernatural, (potential) horror, (potential) dub-con or non-con

Summary/Notes
For this idea, I'm looking for someone to play the role of a demon or ghost who dwells in a haunted mansion.

I had a very loose premise in mind—there's a rather decrepit mansion just outside of a small town of which the townspeople fear and there are all sorts of rumors surrounding it. However, a young woman works there as a maid. The owner is rather reclusive and she almost never sees them, only really communicating with them through the notes and letters they leave around the mansion. One night, she ends up getting stuck at the mansion (from bad weather or some such) and ends up staying the night. During the night strange happenings start to occur. Now, from here the roleplay is open-ended but I did have some ideas:

The owner/her boss is a cultist and uses her to summon a ghost or demon into the material world.
The owner (or rather their physical body) is merely a vessel for a demon or ghost.
And on the flip side, the owner has almost nothing to do with the story and instead there is merely a supernatural entity who haunts/dwells inside the mansion.

In terms of tone and setting, I haven't put a whole lot of thought into it yet. It could take place in the past, present, or future. It could be more horror oriented or not, instead focusing on the supernatural rather than "horror".

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 02:20:52 PM by Robitz »

Offline RobitzTopic starter

Re: A Robitz Request(s) (Multi-paragraph, FxM)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 11:39:15 PM »
Updates

Added One-Shot "Haunted"
Added Request "Abstract"
Sample Post added to "The Devil Lives in All of Us"
Updated On's and Off's