You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 02:20:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tickling based Role Play (M for F)  (Read 579 times)

Offline Cosmo_acTopic starter

Tickling based Role Play (M for F)
« on: September 05, 2018, 09:17:06 PM »
Hello there.  What i'm looking for is somewhat vague, but also specific.  I'll get to the specific part first.

In a nutshell, I have a tickling fetish.  It's probably my biggest kink, and it's something I like my games to have in abundant.  Now, when I say tickling, let me be clear, we are not just talking playful tickles here, but good old fashioned tickle torture.  People being bound and tickled half to death, either for information, for punishment, or just for the amusement of their captors.  That's not to say I don't enjoy sex and the like as well, but Tickling is what i'm mainly here for, and in particular, I'm really hoping to find a female switch, somebody who enjoys tickling as much as they enjoy being tickled.

Now for the somewhat vague part.

I don't exactly have a game plan.  Now, that doesn't mean I'm not a capable writer, or that I don't have any ideas.  I do, and admittedly, some are based of video games/set scenarios such as D&D Balders gate, The Fallout verse, or even some less well known settings.  If I don't get may hints, I might take the time to write out some of my plans in more detail, but for the moment, I would like you, the reader, if you have any ideas, to give me a shout, and we can work from there.  I do admit, I like my games to be probably a good 40/60 plot/smut breakdown, as really, let's face it, we're here for a reason.  I also admit, I can gm (kind'a, you'll see) if need be, and am rather fond of world building, so long as it doesn't get to crazy.  I'm fine with fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, horror,  even mundane though I admit, that it my least favourite. 

So, in a nutshell, if you like tickling, and are fine playing a female character, give me a shout, and we can talk about things.

Offline Cosmo_acTopic starter

Re: Tickling based Role Play (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 06:12:03 AM »
Been long enough to give this a little bump here.  Please give me a shout if you're interested.