You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 24, 2020, 07:47:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New Beginings (Looking for a female character)  (Read 254 times)

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

New Beginings (Looking for a female character)
« on: July 15, 2018, 12:25:55 PM »
New Beginnings

So I have something of a different idea I'd like to write.

My Character would be someone who does a fair bit of traveling. He's handsome and older but he comes home to an empty apartment and has no one special in his life. He's getting older in his life and he's starting to see that there's something off about his life that he doesn't like.

He's alone.

He had a bad home life the kind that he'd sooner forget. He runs from relationships because he doesn't think he's good enough. That's also not working for him any more. He goes to talk to his best friend who is happily married and settled down. He realizes he wants what they have and decides to settle back down.

He might get a job as a teacher, or just work locally but either way he comes across a teenage girl who reminds him a lot of himself. She's had a hard life to and her father left her and her mother. The two have a bad relationship because of it. The mother is pretty beautiful even but struggles to provide for her daughter.

I want to do a romance between the mother and my character. Where slowly but surely he breaks through to her and a romance begins. I'd like a slow build with her not really trusting him at all at first. Slowly but surely they open up to each other and fall in love.

Pm me if interested.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:43:40 PM by Norsegod1839 »