You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 22, 2021, 11:23:49 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Farmer's Daughter F lf M character  (Read 785 times)

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

The Farmer's Daughter F lf M character
« on: July 11, 2018, 09:29:21 am »
After listening to All That Remains’ cover of The Thunder Rolls this morning, I’m feeling kind of country with a little bit of badass mixed in. So, I’m thinking, a marine was discharged dishonorably because he put a man into the hospital. While he was deployed out, he was at a bar, and there was a man and his wife/girlfriend arguing. They were getting loud, but just arguing so it wasn’t any of his business. That is, until the man hits her in the face. He reacted accordingly as a gentleman should but the guy decided to make him regret putting his nose where it didn’t belong but the joke was on him. The police were called and the woman of course went to her husband, crying and telling the cops that he attacked her husband/boyfriend and tried to kill him.
I’m thinking this especially hits home because he watched his father hit his mother on a regular basis, so this doesn’t sit well with him.
Fast forward a couple months later, he finds himself some place down south, and there is a farm looking for a ranch hand. Having grown up on a farm himself, he knows the kind of work that entails, so he applies and gets the job.
A week after he begins working there, he lives in a smaller house on the farmer’s land, while he’s working out in the barn fixing a stall for a new horse that will be coming that afternoon, a car pulls up and out comes one of the most gorgeous girls he has ever seen. She isn’t the usual country bumpkin or a bombshell by any means. She has tattoos and colored hair, but as soon as she opened her mouth, even speaking like a city girl, there was that twang.
And come to find out, she is the farmer’s daughter.

So, I need someone to play the exmarine, preferably someone who knows about working on a farm, but if not, that is alright too. We can even play it as he didn’t grow up on a farm but knows manual labor.
I want this story to be romantic and heartfelt, not necessarily vanilla when it comes to the bedroom, but I want there to be feeling. I really want wranglers, boots, and cute man butts, too.  XD

Check my Ons & Offs in my signature and PM me if interested. Do not respond here, please.

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

Re: The Farmer's Daughter F lf M character
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 10:12:38 pm »
Bumping. Would like to try getting this idea going if anyone is interested.