You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 19, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Willow's Non-Adult Request Thread (MxF or MxM)  (Read 256 times)

Offline Willow SolTopic starter

Willow's Non-Adult Request Thread (MxF or MxM)
« on: June 12, 2018, 03:44:37 AM »
welcome

Hey everyone! I'm Willow Sol and I'm pretty much always actively searching to thread. This is my Non-Adult request thread and I'm happy to roleplay with both members and non-members who are awaiting acceptance. If you're a member and looking for my Adult Roleplay Request Thread, there's a link in my signature.

Keep in mind some of this has been directly taken from my adult request thread, Most of my requirements are the same for both, but I've altered it a bit to fit the Non-Adult requirement for this specific area.

For those who cannot yet PM, feel free to post a reply here if you're interested in roleplaying. Will only roleplay through thread with non-members. Will consider other methods for approved members upon request.

Gender Roles: I can play either gender, but I'll most likely play male unless the plot I have listed states otherwise. You're free to roleplay either gender with random pairings, but if I have a plot that calls for male or female, please know that it will be somewhat hard to convince me to change that.

Approach: I'm a really easy person to get along with. If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask me. Your approach is everything. Don't be rude to me and I won't be rude to you. I'm very open to new ideas. If something isn't listed here, you're welcome to bring it up. If it's listed here as a no-go, please don't bring it up.

No one-liners: Expect my posts to be a minimum of two paragraphs and most commonly three to five paragraphs. I have never done a one-liner in my life, and I don't plan to change that now. You don't have to match my posts, but I will match yours. As long as you give me something to reply to and it's not a one-liner then we won't have any problems.

Long Term: All of my threads are planned with the intent of them being long term. With that being said, if you don't enjoy how the thread is going, please just tell me. I don't want to wait months for a reply that is never going to come. If you want to bail please just let me know so that we can both move on.

Rating: Any requests made here are to be rated PG-13 or less. No exceptions.

plots

Currently working on getting my plots up. Might take a while...

plotless

Anime:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Naruto
Tokyo Ghoul
Full-metal Alchemist
Sword Art Online
My Hero Academia
Attack on Titan
ReLIFE
Is It Wrong To Try and Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Orange
Korra
Plastic Memories
No. 6
Haikyuu!
Black Clover
Parasite: The Maxim

The list goes on. I've seen too many anime. Bring it up and I'll likely roleplay it.

Games:
League of Legends
World of Warcraft
Kingdom Hearts
Dragonage Inquisition
Elderscrolls: Skryim
Borderlands

TV/Movies/Books:
Anything Disney!
Shannara Chronicles
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
The Magicians
Avengers (Or Most Marvel Universe)
Sherlock Holmes
Dexter
Daredevil
Revolution
The Giver
Timetraveler's Wife
Warriors by Erin Hunter

OC Plots

These are characters that I REALLY want to roleplay.

★  Vosk, the Everwood
Genre: Fantasy

Human Form:

Treant-Humanoid Form:

Treant Form:

This is a character I've had floating around in my head for a while and an idea I really wanted to roll with. It would be fantasy themed and very in-depth character plotting. Vosk is an Everwood, an ancient race of treants that have the ability to change into human form. They are keepers of memories, storing the world's records in their roots. After a hundred year sleep to restore his magic, Vosk awakens again alone in the world, having lost everyone he previously knew.

Raiga, The Dragon Tamer

Apperance:

Raiga is a Half-elf dragon tamer and in line for the throne of a very wealthy family. He was given the power of Dragon's Fire from the Ember Dragon Zirsenth. Raiga's parents were married for political reasons to bind two wealthy houses in his kingdom, half human and the other elf.

Six Drop, the Six-Stringed Con Artist
Plot Wants: bondage, non-con, teasing

Appearance:

Six is a Tabaxi, a cat humanoid whose pelt closely resembles that of a jaguar. Six was born in the slums of the Kingdom to a litter of two brothers and one sister. Their father was an unknown and their mother a simple commoner with little to offer her kits. They learned from a  young age to rely on their talents no matter what that might be. Six had a way with words and a voice to match. Her talent for music helped bring food to the table and her way with hassling and thievery earned her a name rather quickly.

Offline GideonWept

• Submissive for Femdom ~ Baby Girl's Daddy ~ Executive ~ Sweet Promiscuous Actress
  • Legate
  • Orgiest
  • A painter of many colours
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Willow's Non-Adult Request Thread (MxF or MxM)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 01:08:04 AM »
Hello Willow,
I am King Gideon, but you may call me G.
I'm waiting on my acceptance reply in introductions, and in the meantime you sound like you have exactly the anchor a good roleplay needs for me.
I'm up for a kingdom hearts styled RP, with the concept of heartless and nobodies and all that. I like all your characters but I think 'Six Drop' would be a lot of fun to get in trouble with. I like to roleplay in the third person, 100%, and replies may sometimes utilize a spoiler for OOC content.

Here are some character concepts I'd like to shoot by you.

Gideon ______
Calls for: A need for the voice of reason and sense. A little hot headedness.
A nervous high pressured time bomb. He will pace around the streets of the real world, feeling like other worlds were out there - and he was a mere speck. In a hoodie and his need to /nightwalk/ he looked like a suspicious figure to the neighbors along the cottage paths. He lost his name when someone stole it.

Alone
Calls for: Comfort, friendship, temptation. A need for a healthy blend of Kuudere and Yandere.
She is a nobody sent to wander the real world looking for its heartless counterpart. Sweet, well mannered, and kind - until she's hit a limit. 

Or we could design a character around your ideas