You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 28, 2020, 05:32:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anyone interested in Marvel CanonxOC Pairings?  (Read 369 times)

Offline Tokyorose627Topic starter

Anyone interested in Marvel CanonxOC Pairings?
« on: June 05, 2018, 07:30:59 PM »
Hepiya! I’m Tokyorose627, nice to meet you all!

For a while now I’ve been in. Marvel mood, ever since Infinity War (No Spoilers promise), and with rewatching the ones that I like, and ones I haven’t gotten caught up on, I’m in the mood to write something together with another writer!

I don’t really have a set plan or big plot idea or anything, but I’d be willing to discuss it with whoever is interested! I do like partners that like to talk over ideas and scenes, and just love to collaborate with one another! Communication is key in games, and if you don’t know what your partner wants or what they like or don’t like, how can a game truly work, you know?

At the moment, I’m currently looking to see if anyone would be willing to play either Steve Rogers (Leaning more towards) or Peter Quill, with myself trying out an OC. I’ve been used to playing CanonxCanon games, but I’d like to try my hand at OCs just because I don’t get that much of a chance to in Marvel games I’ve been in before, and just the idea of creating a new character and throwing them into a crazy exciting world like the MCU has just sounds like an amazing time!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any interest! Thanks all!