You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 21, 2020, 01:04:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Captured and Corrupted [NC-H]
Congratulations tamjidark01 and Tinybunnywriter for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Night’s Dawn Trilogy / Peter F Hamilton Universe Story (m lf f)  (Read 336 times)

Offline NapaneeTopic starter

Hi,

This is a very specific request but I'm wondering whether anyone has read any of the The Night's Dawn Trilogy by Peter F Hamilton. I've read the series - indeed all his books - many times, and I've just started The Reality Dysfunction again on Audible. I would LOVE to do a Joshua/Syrinx story or a much darker Quinn/Banneth story if that was to someone's liking.

I know this is a long shot, but if someone HAS read it and would be interested in playing a female role from the books against a male from the books - canon or near canon - maybe we could chat? I'm keen on this being very much story-focused rather than smut focused but the exact percentages can be worked out if we get that far.

I tend towards longer posts than shorter ones. Something around 700-1000 words per post would be great, and I'm looking primarily for a weekly posting frequency rather than anything really quick-fire.

Oh, and a pony. Can I get a pony too :-) Sorry, I know this is a long-shot but I thought I should try, at least.

Thanks

Nap.