You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2021, 01:18:00 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fae consort(s) wanted for hidden princess  (Read 324 times)

Offline BlissTopic starter

• Chosen of Kushiel
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Everyone searches for bliss. I have found myself..
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Fae consort(s) wanted for hidden princess
« on: May 04, 2018, 12:07:02 pm »
Wanted: One writer (perhaps two, if we can make it work as a group game) to take on multiple roles for what will be, essentially a reverse harem type story. A reverse harem type story is, essentially, a story in which a woman is romantically/sexually entangled with two or more partners at the same time, for reasons determined by the story. This genre often found in various sorts of anime, as well as certain supernatural romance stories.

I would like to base this on the Meredith Gentry series of stories, but develop it in our own direction. It will begin in much the same way.

My character is essentially the MC of a hidden princess type narrative, the spawn of royal blood in both the light and dark (Seelie and Unseelie) fae courts who was hidden among the humans and grew up not knowing her actual roots and potential. By happenstance that we shall determine, she comes into contact with the fae and her power awakened, bringing her to the notice of the courts. The light court pretends not to care, until the dark court determines she is of the royal lines, and tasks her with the geas of proving she can produce an heir. If so, she will become the next in line to lead the Unseelie court.

Whosoever can get her with child will thereafter be father to the heir, and her consort when she rules. Naturally, given the power games and intrigue of the courts, anybody who is anybody might want to try to court her, and to have the chance to impregnate her. This/these would be your character(s), with whatever powers and aspects you choose. A man of frost and cold? One of leafy greens and growing things? One who has more in common with dark beasts than the world of men? A prince of the Sluagh, those too monstrous for either court? A creature of illusion? Someone who embodies darkness and pure shadow?

Emotional tussles and entanglements will ensue as she tries to find her own way forward through the strange new world she is destined to rule, fighting her own heart as she grows attached to each of her suitors in their own way – and fighting, quite literally, to stay alive as forces who would see her own line extinguished seek to snuff her out.