You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 21, 2019, 01:42:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cravings of a flower (D/s, Vanilla, no NC.)  (Read 2750 times)

Offline LaVndeTopic starter

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • “Be the chaos you want to see in the world.”
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Cravings of a flower (D/s, Vanilla, no NC.)
« on: May 04, 2018, 07:51:55 AM »
Intro

Before you go any further I have to warn you that this thread is under construction. I apologise for how ugly it is. I am terrible at coding so it will take a while before it looks anything near decent (If someone has some advice for me, please send me a PM. I will give you the world in return).

Hello, beautiful people.
I am Lev, L or whatever you want really. As long as it is excellent, you can call me whatever. Fun fact, in RL some of my friends call me Glenda and that is not even near my real name. However, that is not something you get to know and nor is it why you are here, so let me not waste your time any longer.  I write to both male and female characters. I do not care what you are on your screen either. As long as we are writing a good story than it doesn't matter. My usual rate of writing is one post a day, but it can be more or less. You can expect to get three paragraphs from me, but I can write more if I want to. My grammar is not perfect, but I will try and make it as understandable as possible. I like to write stories heavy on the plot. But sometimes I like to do the opposite. For heavy smut related RP's, see this RT.  There are more plot ideas in the next few pages. Something I want to say already here instead of on my O/O, especially for those who don't read O/O's:
I do not write Non-Con or only smut-plots.

Craving:The language of love. 

Parings

• Beauty x Beast
  • Celestial x Human
  • Old Friends
  • Royal x Other
  • Hogwarts Student
  • Vampire x Other
  • Old Lovers
  • Master x Slave

Cravings

The language of love. - Romance, affair, writing, letters, long-distance relationship, war, sci-fi, medieval, 18th century.
The language of love.
I do not have much of a specific plot for this one. The idea is that a couple that has been together for a while is now far from each other. On the other side of the world, two sides of the galaxy. Maybe just to sides of a war. They might even have fallen on the different side of a conflict. The only way they can keep in contact is with each other is through correspondence. So the RP would (at least for a while) be written through the format of letters. I would love to experiment with it and see what can be done.
Dragon Age: The Inquasition - Fantasy, Canon, Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Addiction, Da:I.
Dragon Age: The Inquasition
The year is 9:41 and Orlais is undergoing a civil war, threatening the stability of southern Thedas. The Circle of Magi have rebelled against the oppressive Templars in a bid for independence, leading to all-out war. In a last-ditch effort for peace, Divine Justinia V has orchestrated the Divine Conclave- a peace summit between the ambassadors of the Templars and the rebel mages to negotiate a peaceful compromise.

A massive explosion kills the attendants of the Conclave and creates a large tear in the Veil called the Breach, allowing Demons to invade Thedas unchecked. The OC protagonist is the sole survivor of the explosion and wielder of the "Anchor"- a magical mark that bestows control over the Breach and Fade rifts. The player's miraculous accolades and ability to seal the Fade rifts leaves many to believe they are a messiah, specifically the Herald of Andraste. The player is inducted into the reborn Inquisition- an independent organisation sanctioned by the late Divine Justinia to restore order should Thedas erupt into chaos- and eventually becomes its Inquisitor. Throughout the game, the Inquisitor will be forced to make choices that directly impact the plot of the game. The actions of the player shake the very foundation of Thedas as it leads to the ultimate build up against an evil ready to usurp the throne of the Maker Himself.

This is the background for the plot of Dragon Age: Inquisition, which I am sure you already know. I want to play out the game as an RP. Concentrating on what happens between the main plot points and, of course, the romance. There are two Romances I want to play out; Solas or Cullen. This might not come as a surprise either. I would love to write a romance plot against one of the two characters. Both have so much story and can make the RP utterly different from each other.

Solas is an elven magic user with a big secret. He is not who he says he is. In truth, he is Fen'Harel - the elven god of betrayal (and rebellion). He is the reason for everything that is happening. And first he felt little guilt - he had a plan after all, but after meeting the inquisitor, things change. The story of Solas is one of Hurt/comfort. It is a story of guilt, lies and love. And in the end, will lead to at least one broken heart.

Cullen is a former Templar and the commander of the Inquisition. He has a lot of anger bottled up, and a lot of bad memories. For him, duty is everything, and he wants to prove to both others and himself that he is as strong as ever. As a former templar Cullen struggles with an addiction to lyrium. He has tried to stay clean for a while. His story is about the struggle of staying without lyrium, the PTSD from harmful things in his youth and the battle of faith. As said before, duty is everything to him. But after he meets the Inquisitor will it be enough? 

I have strong feelings for all of the characters in DA: I, and I would love to play with someone who knew the story of these characters.
A destined affair - Romance, Modern, Best Friends, FxF.
A mistaken affair
They had been friends since forever. When they were children, they were very much alike. People would think they were twins. They would wish to be twins. They were inseparable until their early teens. Then both of them changed. One of them began to care about what people said about her. The other became more rebellious. But they still hung out. Then the rebel came out as gay, and the popular girl's parents said they couldn't be friends anymore. They still hung out in secret, but it wasn't as often as before. A few years later they are still friends, and they are at the same college. The popular girl has a boyfriend - he is just like every other boy she has dated. They usually make her cry. The rebel has had a string of girlfriends. They end up at a party together. The popular's boyfriend does something to make her cry. Most likely overlooks her. She runs off crying. The rebel finds her in a room, and they end up having sex.  The truth is that the popular girl has loved the rebel for years. But she can't "go out of the closet". So she pretends that the sex was a mistake. To get her boyfriends attention. But they end up together again, and again.
The RP is somewhat inspired by this song.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 01:58:16 PM by LaVnde »

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cravings of a flower
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 04:48:39 PM »
Picture Inspiration:

Sci-Fi

Fantasy

Fantasy 2

Romance

Div

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:40:29 PM by LaVnde »

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cravings of a flower
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 12:43:09 PM »
Writing prompts ideas:

Dark
  • The sun sank slowly, bathing the valley in blood red light, making even the desolation appear almost beautiful.
  • His voice brought back memories of dark rooms and broken bones.
  • He is a weapon, a killer. Do not forget about it. You can use a spear as a walking stick, but that will not change its nature
  • I believe in killing the messenger. It sends a message. 

Div
  • "You might want to get out of the city tonight."
    "Why?"
    "I'm planning to burn it to the ground."
  • When I arrived home, he was lounging on my throw pillows, in all his vampire glory.
  • Whatever happens, from this moment on I swear I am your Friend.
  • She showed up at his door, soaking wet, bruised, and covered in glitter.
  • For then years, she's been hiding as a mute man.
  • You and he agreed on three meeting places in the event of a disaster. You are about to enter the last one.

Fantasy
  • Once upon a time, an angel lay dying in the mist & a devil knelt over him and smiled.
  • Oh, I'm a monster? Perhaps you should speak to me more softly, then? Monsters are dangerous, and just now kings are dying like flies.
  • Thousens of years ago, dragons agreed to take human form. Today they hold a secret meeting.
  • He yearned to spread his wings and fly, but they were bound so tightly that it was physically hurting.
  • She wiped the blood off her cheek and picked up her sword. His eyes followed her blade as she pressed it against his neck.
  • It was raining, with the occasional burst of thunder and lightning. He could hardly fly in this weather, so he knocks on a door, looking for the place to wait for the storm out.

Romance
  • And just like that, the man I'd been kissing moments ago become the most dangerous person in the world.
  • The crowds of people scream my name. They sai I will be remembered for centuries, that no one will forget who I was. Yet, all I care for is how to make you smile, your next kiss - return your next touch. Lest I die, and you forget.
  • "I love you", he whispered under his breath as the love of his life walks down the aisle to the man he is paid to assassinate.

Royal
  • "I am the daughter of a KING who forgot my name".
  • The king had made her his queen, despite knowing this would start a worldwide war.
  • The king stumbled from his throne and collapsed to the floor of the empty chamber.
  • "You survived what you thought would kill you. Now, straighten your crown and move forward like the Queen you are."
  • "All servants steal, dear."
  • He served countless kings, faked countless deaths, bided his time, waiting for you.
  • Her father, the king, made a contract with a dragon for twenty years of protection. Not that she is on the throne, the dragon has come to collect the depth.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:52:22 PM by LaVnde »

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cravings of a flower (D/s, Vanilla, no NC.)
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 03:14:05 PM »
New Plot: Dragon Age.

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 01:51:08 PM »
New plot: A mistaken affair.

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 01:58:51 PM »
New Plot: The Language of love.