You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 14, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cravings of a flower (D/s, Vanilla, no NC.)  (Read 1950 times)

Offline LaVndeTopic starter

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • “Be the chaos you want to see in the world.”
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Cravings of a flower (D/s, Vanilla, no NC.)
« on: May 04, 2018, 07:51:55 AM »
Intro

Before you go any further I have to warn you that this thread is under construction. I apologise for how ugly it is. I am terrible at coding so it will take a while before it looks anything near decent (If someone has some advice for me, please send me a PM. I will give you the world in return).

Hello, beautiful people.
I am Lev, L or whatever you want really. As long as it is excellent, you can call me whatever. Fun fact, in RL some of my friends call me Glenda and that is not even near my real name. However, that is not something you get to know and nor is it why you are here, so let me not waste your time any longer.  I write both male and female characters. I do not care what you are on your screen either. As long as we are writing a good story than it doesn't matter. My usual rate of writing is one post a day, but it can be more or less. You can expect to get three paragraphs from me, but I can write more if I want to. My grammar is not perfect, but I will try and make it as understandable as possible. I like to write stories heavy on the plot. But sometimes I like to do the opposite. For heavy smut related RP's, see this RT.  There are more plot ideas in the next few pages. Something I want to say already here instead of on my O/O, especially for those who don't read O/O's:
I do not write Non-Con or only smut-plots.

Craving: D&D Inspired game with characters made from 5e rules.

Parings

• Beauty x Beast
  • Celestial x Human
  • Old Friends
  • Royal x Other
  • Assassin x Other
  • Hogwarts Student
  • Vampire x Other
  • Old Lovers
  • Master x Slave

Cravings

The inquisition of Andraste - Romance, Dragon Age, Canon.
The inquisition of Andraste
You know the story. A massive explosion kills the attendants of the Conclave and creates a massive tear in the Veil called the Breach, allowing Demons to invade Thedas unchecked. The protagonist is the sole survivor of the explosion and wielder a magical mark that bestows control over the Breach and Fade rifts. Her miraculous accolades and ability to seal the Fade rifts leave many to believe they are a messiah, specifically the Herald of Andraste. She is inducted into the reborn Inquisition- an independent organization sanctioned by the late Divine Justinia to restore order should Thedas erupt into chaos- and eventually becomes its Inquisitor.
Which of the romances will be our canon of the story all depends on us.
A Person Scorned - Romance, Steampunk, Alternative History,  Revenge and Thieves.
A Person Scorned
She is an art-thief and adventurer who has been away from her home for about ten years. He had grown to be one of the most significant and most feared leaders of the criminal underbelly. Her father was a cruel man who loved the treasures he had more than his daughter. He was the apprentice of her father. They grew up together. Until she was 14 years old and her father sold her to one of his partners for one of his ancient artefacts. Now ten years later she has lived a full life of adventuring and treasure hunting after her "master" died suspiciously. She is back in her hometown because her father just got killed and she has inherited his estate. She doesn't care about that. She wants to find his secret diary where she knows for a fact that he wrote down every place he searched all the artefacts he owned. The man she grew up with is also interested in the treasures his teacher had hidden away and when the old childhood friends meet they make an alliance of sorts to find everything that her father had hidden away. Even though both know that the other is not to be trusted. She wants the artefacts for revenge against her dead father, and he wants to use them to get an even stronger upper had in the underbelly not only the city but wherever he can reach. This is a story about two people who are not good people and how they fall in love. They might betray each other, they will argue, but at the end, they realise that life is just better when it is them against the rest of the world.
Inspired by Cardlin - Romance, Modern, Slice of life, div.
Inspired by Cardlin
So there is this voice actor/ ASMR artist called Cardlin. He has a lot of different stories he acts out, and I want to try and write some stories from these different videos. Just use it as inspiration or something like that for different plots we can do. Here is some of them that I want to use:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:04:23 PM by LaVnde »

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cravings of a flower
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 04:48:39 PM »
Picture Inspiration:

Sci-Fi

Fantasy

Fantasy 2

Romance

Div

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 04:26:11 PM by LaVnde »

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cravings of a flower
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 12:43:09 PM »
Writing prompts ideas:

Dark
  • The sun sank slowly, bathing the valley in blood red light, making even the desolation appear almost beautiful.
  • His voice brought back memories of dark rooms and broken bones.
  • He is a weapon, a killer. Do not forget about it. You can use a spear as a walking stick, but that will not change its nature
  • I believe in killing the messenger. It sends a message. 

Div
  • "You might want to get out of the city tonight."
    "Why?"
    "I'm planning to burn it to the ground."
  • When I arrived home, he was lounging on my throw pillows, in all his vampire glory.
  • Whatever happens, from this moment on I swear I am your Friend.
  • She showed up at his door, soaking wet, bruised, and covered in glitter.
  • For then years, she's been hiding as a mute man.
  • You and he agreed on three meeting places in the event of a disaster. You are about to enter the last one.

Fantasy
  • Once upon a time, an angel lay dying in the mist & a devil knelt over him and smiled.
  • Oh, I'm a monster? Perhaps you should speak to me more softly, then? Monsters are dangerous, and just now kings are dying like flies.
  • Thousens of years ago, dragons agreed to take human form. Today they hold a secret meeting.
  • He yearned to spread his wings and fly, but they were bound so tightly that it was physically hurting.
  • She wiped the blood off her cheek and picked up her sword. His eyes followed her blade as she pressed it against his neck.
  • It was raining, with the occasional burst of thunder and lightning. He could hardly fly in this weather, so he knocks on a door, looking for the place to wait for the storm out.

Romance
  • And just like that, the man I'd been kissing moments ago become the most dangerous person in the world.
  • The crowds of people scream my name. They sai I will be remembered for centuries, that no one will forget who I was. Yet, all I care for is how to make you smile, your next kiss - return your next touch. Lest I die, and you forget.
  • "I love you", he whispered under his breath as the love of his life walks down the aisle to the man he is paid to assassinate.

Royal
  • "I am the daughter of a KING who forgot my name".
  • The king had made her his queen, despite knowing this would start a worldwide war.
  • The king stumbled from his throne and collapsed to the floor of the empty chamber.
  • "You survived what you thought would kill you. Now, straighten your crown and move forward like the Queen you are."
  • "All servants steal, dear."
  • He served countless kings, faked countless deaths, bided his time, waiting for you.
  • Her father, the king, made a contract with a dragon for twenty years of protection. Not that she is on the throne, the dragon has come to collect the depth.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:52:22 PM by LaVnde »

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cravings of a flower (D/s, Vanilla, no NC.)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 04:10:43 AM »
Bump: New pictures and stuff. Link to my "sexy" tread.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:11:56 AM by LaVnde »

• Drømmevever
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cravings of a flower (D/s, Vanilla, no NC.)
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 06:07:03 PM »
New Craving, New plot and one or two open spots for RP's.   :D