You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 25, 2021, 05:38:21 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Voluptious Vixens ideas. (FXM) Need males  (Read 774 times)

Offline VoluptuousVixenTopic starter

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Sex is the question, after dinner is the answer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Voluptious Vixens ideas. (FXM) Need males
« on: April 25, 2018, 02:15:41 pm »
Hey, I have sum MARVEL and DC comics ideas im dying to do. I want to be a good role player again. I want to have fun playing these characters so. here's some ideas of mine that have been brewing.

1) DEADPOOL X COPYCAT (Wade and Vanessa)

A story based around Wade Wilson and his girlfriend Copycat/Vanessa. Il be playing her as a mutant with merc abilities as apposed to a stripper like in the film. Both members of Weapon X and looking to settle a score while getting laid. Despite having a tumor-rife face, Deadpool has one of the finest… katanas in comics. When he was getting ready to marry Shiklah, Deadpool clarifies why his succubus sweetie chose him in 2014’s Deadpool #27, specifically noting that he had to have his tuxedo let out in the crotch to accommodate his junk. Likewise, on his wedding night with Outlaw, Deadpool begs Odin to make him less sexually desirable. Furthermore, when Francis impales Deadpool during their fight in the Deadpool movie, you can see Deadpool Dong. Using proportions and the fact that Ryan Reynolds is 6’2″, we have Deadpool clocking in at approximately 7 inches while battle-flaccid. Sure, Ryan Reynolds performed the scene nude, but make no mistake that these are Deadpool’s genitals, lovingly brought to life by Oscar-winning makeup artist Bill Corso who “made my penis look perfect,” to quote Reynolds.

"Themes" Outdoor sex, comedy, Anal, Oral, dirty talk, sex with food, handjobs, footjobs, Sex in costume, marathone session, romantic sex, crazy sex, S and M. Large Penis, Tight Vagina, Romance.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:22:04 pm by VoluptuousVixen »