You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 18, 2021, 07:19:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: PSP 3000 issues  (Read 688 times)

Offline WindVoyagerTopic starter

PSP 3000 issues
« on: March 25, 2018, 02:33:31 PM »
I picked up a used one off e-bay since that's the only place I can find the blasted things and I've had nothing but issues with it. No matter what game I play, off the flash card or disc, the PSP will shut off after a few minutes. The battery is full and at first I thought I was hitting the power button but I wasn't.

The buyer won't answer any questions and since the issues didn't turn up until a few weeks after I bought it, I can't return it due to how the policies work.

I have no idea what's wrong with it

Edit: put a new battery in and now its working. Some what. I haven't tried many games but some of the ones I have tried caused the PSP to turn off with in five minutes of playing the game while others, play normally
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 08:27:27 PM by WindVoyager »

Offline Karma

Re: PSP 3000 issues
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 04:00:06 PM »
It's likely to either be overheating or a loose connection, neither of which you'd be able to fix easily. Since you got it off ebay you're probably out of luck. Best to just get another.