It's One Hell of a way to go out...

Started by Demoboy tom, January 19, 2009, 10:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demoboy tom

Ok, here's the story **it is very much so changable**/

An average man is just living his normal life on his hollow farm.  This sad man has no family... and can't get a family, as he lives far out in the woods where there is no one... but he doesn't want for a family.  He never really liked women and never understood why men were always after them, but it didn't matter anyways.  One day, as he slept... a: **I have two ways to take this... here they are**

(1) Giant comes down from from the mountain above, looking for food.  He can't seem to find anything, but he does come across the house.  He tears it apart and finds the man, and so takes him out of his house, but doesn't kill him.  He wasn't him alive til he is ready to eat him, so that the blood is still fresh.  He travels back to his home and sets the man on the kitchen table.  He sits there and ponders for a moment and then realizes something.  The man was alone.  Amongst his race, it wasn't right for a man to be without wife.  He himself had several of his own.  So he boomed at the man, asking where his family was.  The man replied, "I have no family."  The giant was appalled... He couldn't eat a man who had never been with a woman.  He asked the man,"Why?  Why don't you have a woman?"  And the man replies that he didn't want one.  The giant asked him again, "Have you not had the pleasure of a woman?  No sex?" *The giant booms at one of his wives and preceeds to make love to her, showing the man what the point was.  The man had never seen anything like this and was even somewhat disgusted by it.  But the Giant wouldn't have it.  He tells the man that he won't eat him til he finds a woman to lay with and so his name can carry on.  And so we start off with him finding a suitable woman.

(2) Aliens come by and abduct him.  They take him into their spacecraft and prepare him to test on a female subject.  They wanted to see how humans bred.  So they began to encircle the globe looking for a suitable match until the come upon it and abduct the unsuspecting and unfortunate girl.  Then we carry on from there.

Well, if ure interested, just post or pm me or something... if u have any ideas, let me know.  I'd love to rp anytime and any new suggestions would be welcome.
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

My Ons and Offs