You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:02:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: i would very much enjoy an rp please. ^^  (Read 571 times)

Offline dreadyTopic starter

i would very much enjoy an rp please. ^^
« on: January 18, 2009, 04:29:36 AM »
i'm just in the mood for a DnD (3.5 or 4.0 version) with someone (or a group of someones ^^) to run through some co-dm'd scenario. i tend to play a fighter, rouge, or cleric depending on who i'm playing with, being in that order of operation even though i can play a sorcerer or a monk but i tend to get killed off too easily for some reason. D: however, if anyone would like being paired with a cleric of balance (domains are healing and destruction, with a book-mace as the primary weapon) it would be greatly appreciated. ^^ oh, the trio that were set before are 3.5, the 4.0 list is rouge, cleric, fighter since i enjoy the changes in that prospect. :3

ask questions if you have them, cause clarity is better than mystery when information is important. [-| ]

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

Re: i would very much enjoy an rp please. ^^
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 05:59:43 AM »
If/when you get approved, I believe there is a group of 4.0 D&D players forming.

Offline dreadyTopic starter

Re: i would very much enjoy an rp please. ^^
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 06:04:55 AM »
sweet! i hope i get accepted soon to join 'em. :3