You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 23, 2020, 07:32:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Polypropylene implants for breast expansion (m lf m/f/i)  (Read 497 times)

Offline subumuTopic starter

Polypropylene implants for breast expansion (m lf m/f/i)
« on: January 01, 2018, 12:39:22 PM »
Polypropylene implants were a form of breast implant which caused caused continuous breast growth by encouraging fluid to form, which was absorbed by the implants at a slower rate than the body created it. They were only available for a few years in the 1990s, when performers such as Chelsea Charms, Minka, Kayla Kleevage, etc. received them. As can be seen in the example of Chelsea Charms, the potential for growth is rather extreme, where her growth must be stopped periodically by fluid being drained. Use of polypropylene implants was halted by the FDA in 2001.
I’d like to use these as a plot device for a breast expansion story... imagine someone has access to these implants and seeks someone to receive them. Imagine they want to improve upon or develop additional applications for this material and need test subjects... Message me if you like the idea.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:19:18 PM by subumu »

Offline Gman001

Re: Polypropylene implants for breast expansion (m lf m/f/i)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 12:48:11 PM »
Seek out Magikal  she would love this type of game.

Offline subumuTopic starter

Re: Polypropylene implants for breast expansion (m lf m/f/i)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 03:17:51 PM »
Thank you, I will look them up.