You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 06:43:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sunnys Bright Ideas  (Read 722 times)

Offline SunnyTopic starter

Sunnys Bright Ideas
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:36:16 PM »
#1. Sunny's Little Helper
Sunny is an artist who owns a multi-million dollar art firm. Being the executive CEO, he has found that his list of tasks is becoming clutterd and looks for an assistant. But he doesnt place an add in the paper. Instead he heads to a company that deals with the slave trade. He requests that his subject be unharmed, lovely to look at and willing to help him when it counts. This character can be male or female but must be a Neko (person with kitty ears and tail). I would prefer them to have a personality and not blindly submissive. In fact, a little rebellion is fine too. Sunny is not a violent owner but is dominant and will use necessary force to keep his new assistant in order.

#2. Good Boy/Girl
Sunny purchases a pleasure slave from a major corporation who has no training in the art of pleasure. He will teach them how to keep him satisfied as well as pamper them in luxury. This character will be a virgin, and once again, needs personality.

#3. A lil Pain for Pleasure
Sunny is a prince with many concubines for which he uses for seperate 'needs', one for each. Some of these concubines will require training in order to learn their position and duty when called upon. Im looking for three people to play my play things.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 09:49:03 PM by Sunny »

Offline FlaminGlory

Re: Sunnys Bright Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 04:01:59 PM »
I would be interested in lil pain for pleasure

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 08:32:09 PM »
Noted! get back to you shortly

Offline str

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 01:27:28 AM »
Hello Sunny,

I would like to try the 'Good Boy' plot.

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 12:32:09 PM »
Update, the Good Boy/Girl Plot and Sunny's Little Helper are still available. I would really like to do Sunny's little helper. PM me if interested

good boy pic

Sunny's little helper pic