You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 16, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I'm back! Bitter Enemies (FxF)  (Read 379 times)

Offline TsuunadeTopic starter

I'm back! Bitter Enemies (FxF)
« on: November 22, 2017, 10:35:21 AM »
Greetings and salutations to the grand folk of E! I have returned after what seems like a very long period of absence (around 3-4 months since my last post, even longer since I last made a thread of this nature.) I am back to propose an itch that I have been wanting to scratch for sometime, but have been unable to. To start things off I'd like to say that: I have always been a fan of stories where characters first start out disliking each other, only to grow closer through a specific set of circumstances, they may even still dislike each other when they finally "get together". Such relationships have always made me a little hot under the collar, and thus, I'd like to propose a few pairings on which I feel this theme could work well:

HS Clique member x Outcast
College Dorm-mother x College Student
Sorority Sister x New recruit
Professor/Teacher x Student
Mother x Daughter's Friend
Step-Sister x Step-Sister
Stepmother x Step-Daughter
Black/Asian/Indian/Hispanic Woman x Slightly Racist White Woman
Anthro/AlienxHuman

This is not the final list, and is always open to changing, don't be afraid to suggest your own pairings either, the main thing that I am hunting for is the theme with this post. Once you have messaged me via PM with a pairing/expression of interest, I would like to brainstorm on the specifics (AKA kinks, scenario, smut-to-story content, etc..) I hope to hear from you!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 03:15:03 PM by Tsuunade »

Offline TsuunadeTopic starter

Re: I'm back! Bitter Enemies (FxF)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 11:46:22 PM »
Decided I wanted to re-visit this after such a long time. No new stuff yet, but I hope to get some offers!