You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2021, 05:23:00 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Sweet Baby [Extreme]"
Congratulations Phobetor & LoveThyself for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Historical romance rp wanted- HUGE craving! F for M  (Read 761 times)

Offline tmccoy221Topic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • History, smut, omegaverse, impreg
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Historical romance rp wanted- HUGE craving! F for M
« on: November 17, 2017, 08:20:08 pm »
Arranged Marriage, Accidental Love

My character, Alayna,
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
is a kindhearted girl who has been resistant to marriage. She's nearing twenty-four, and past the age when a young woman should be married. Her father, a wealthy merchant, arranges a marriage for her with the oldest son of a duke, who is a known libertine. When they meet, she's disgusted by his cavalier attitude, and his desire for all things decadent, women included. However, she soon discovers that the front of the libertine is just that, and the man is hiding a turbulent past. Alayna begins to help him heal and they begin to fall in love, but it's difficult to let go of a libertine's ways, and just as Alayna is beginning to believe that their love is true, she finds that he has succumbed to temptation. Will they make it, or will Alayna leave her new husband and risk a scandal?

Please take a look at my on/offs list before responding, but I will summarize here. This story is mostly plot and drama focused with some sex. Sex is an important part of this roleplay, because your character has found solace from his tumultuous past in whores and other women as well as drinking. His history is up to you. Perhaps he didn't get love as a child and his mother was distant, or perhaps something more traumatic happened. I would eventually like this to have a happy ending, but it's a long road to that point. As far as the sexual content- I really like impreg (particularly if it's on accident), pregnancy, lactation, etc. My hard nos are: vore, gore, scat, watersports. Everything else is up for negotiation. As I said in the title, I've been craving this for awhile.

I play over thread, messaging and email, so shoot me a message and we'll figure things out. Looking forward to hearing from you!!