You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:57:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: In The Penal Colony [EX] [M/M]  (Read 492 times)

Offline TsumeTopic starter

In The Penal Colony [EX] [M/M]
« on: January 11, 2009, 02:32:36 PM »
A quick bit of clarification: this is not Kafka related. Sorry for any confusion. :P

Anyway, it's pretty rare that I'm in an extremely brutal, kinky mood. But when I am, I am. And now is one of those times. I'm looking to play out a scene that takes place in either a penal colony, or a prison camp, or something similar. (What's the difference between the two, anyway?)

I would play either one character, or several characters, that would be the prisoners here, and would be subjected to all kinds of the worst hell. Things like:

1) Be brutally un-manned.
2) Be degraded, and dehumanized. (Branded, fed from troughs, made to crawl, bred by animals.)
3) Raped and tortured. (Speaks for itself.)
4) Be used as human toilets. (WS and Scat)
5) You get the picture.

So yeah. Pretty intense stuff. I'm looking for someone to play either a dominant, burly guard that sets his sight on my character, or several of the guards that deal with the characters that I play.

Basically, I either want to play this from a third-person perspective, or through the individual experience of one prisoner.

So .  . . yeah. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Offline TsumeTopic starter

Re: In The Penal Colony [EX] [M/M]
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »
Bumpity-bump-bump.