You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2020, 04:47:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Can't figure it out?
We have tutorials!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Need to rp! F for M  (Read 758 times)

Offline AbbyCakezTopic starter

Need to rp! F for M
« on: October 08, 2017, 08:09:27 PM »
Thanks for checking it out!

A few things about the way I rp:

I only play female characters and only rp with male characters! I like it better if you can give me 3+ paragraphs and detailed ones because it encourages me to write better. Only PM me if you can post at least one time a week but I can only post up to two times.  Depending on my mood I may want more story/character development then sexual content but sometimes I prefer it the other way around. I always play younger and most of the time submissive but I am a switch.

Don't forget to check out my o/os Pm me if your interested or if you have any questions! :D I'm willing to change Ideas around and work with you <3

I do enjoy most if not all My rps to have a dom/sub element  but I enjoy the power play and the physiological change that it brings. I don't just do it to fill it with smut, although that is awesome at times, I enjoy it because of the character change that it brings to both parties... I love how the master cares for the sub and in return how the sub learns to change and adapt to bring more pleasure to her master.

The original idea of this post has been taken! But I am willing to take up one more rp partner let me know! I'm open to incest and Master/sub rps usually around 75% smut and the rest story!

I'm really in to training and experimenting in BDMS a quick run down of my 0/0s

Like (Ons):

~Rough sex: biting, hand restraining, hair pulling
~Teasing: Love it and I will return the favor!
~Sex Toys.
~Oral sex.
~Anal sex.
~Collars
~Being ordered to say I'm yours
~Manhandling, general rough use.
~ Dominant Males.
~Deflowering.
~Marks.  hickey, bite marks.
~Pain/impact play: spanking
~Incest
~Furry just ears and tails
~Cosplay like school girls
~Vampires/Werewolf
~Threesomes

DISLIKES (Offs):
~Scat, watersports, vomit, and menses.
~Extreme body parts: huge penises or huge breasts, etc.
~God modding.
~Writing a character as completely unemotional/unresponsive
~Tentacles or multiple Penises.
~Vore.
~Submissive male partners.
~Branding
~Needle Play
~Strap ons
~Slaps on the face
~Things with other girls!
~Abbreviations
~Younger males [
~ WORDS I HATE: SCROTUM, CROTCH, CUNT, TWAT, PRICK  (instant turn offs please do not use)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I started to do an RP of a college student and professor in the original idea I wanted to try to be more assertive in it but I'm willing to just be submissive. My character the student has the hots for her professor who finds out just how badly she wants him and is interested in seeing how much she is willing to prove it to him. I already have the first post up! You can check it out bellow. I know I am rusty but I hope to improve as we rp (its been a long time for me) Pm me if you are interested!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 11:07:40 PM by AbbyCakez »

Offline AbbyCakezTopic starter

Re: Need to rp! F for M
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 10:56:14 PM »
My original Idea (hiding in the spoiler) has been taken! But I am willing to take up another partner please just check out my o/os and let me know if you have an idea in mind!