You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 25, 2021, 03:50:40 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gotta go fast! (Sonic the Hedgehog stories)  (Read 701 times)

Offline Theta SigmaTopic starter

• Liege - Renegade of Time - The Oncoming Storm - ΘΣ - Purveyor of Anthro-Smut - He/him
  • Champion
  • Incarnal
  • The dreamer of improbable dreams
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Gotta go fast! (Sonic the Hedgehog stories)
« on: October 07, 2017, 07:09:42 am »
I am unable to resist any longer and therefore this thread now exists!

A little about me:
I have been a Sonic fan for as long as I can remember. It is second only to my Doctor Who love, though there's a bit of a gulf between the top position and the second. >_> I am familiar with the Fleetway UK comic universe and the in game universe up to Generations. I've read very few Archie comics so I'm not overly familiar with that universe or set of characters, and unfortunately I am also behind with the IDW releases.

My O&Os are in my signature and give the best detail about me. But I will state I am very, very slow, and patience is greatly appreciated. If you need a set amount of posts a week, I am sadly not your guy. Likewise, I don't pad posts, and the only thing I really require is something to work with.

Drop me a message if you have any questions or interest. :>

I want to play in the Sonic universe. I want to play either the blue blur himself, Sonic, Tails against either an OC, or one of the pairings listed below. Naturally there's more I'm willing to play that I can't think to list here, so drop me a line if you have something you fancy to see if I feel like playing it.

Please note that for all stories, every character will be aged up to 18+.

Pairings without plots!
Sonic x Tails
Tails x Shadow
Sonic, Tails x OC (M or F)

Plots!

I can fly too
An eighteen year old Tails is introduced to Ray, twenty one, confident in himself and his abilities (though still a little fearful of the world in general) and who shares a similar relationship to Mighty that Tails does to Sonic. Ray resonates with Tails, and eventually, Tails finds himself longing for the squirrel.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 11:52:02 am by Theta Sigma »

• Liege - Renegade of Time - The Oncoming Storm - ΘΣ - Purveyor of Anthro-Smut - He/him
  • Champion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
Re: Gotta go fast! (Sonic the Hedgehog stories)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 05:38:44 pm »
Time to give this a bump since I've picked up Sonic Mania and this craving is back like woah.

• Champion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
Re: Gotta go fast! (Sonic the Hedgehog stories)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 11:52:19 am »
Bump with *gasp* a plot!