You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 17, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Deleting or remaking account?  (Read 218 times)

Online ZiyaTopic starter

Deleting or remaking account?
« on: September 22, 2017, 11:48:41 PM »
I've had some pretty big self-realizations in the year and a half I've been gone, including some that make me no longer comfortable with the name and classification of my account. I would be perfectly happy creating a new one that better reflects who I am, but I am also aware of the rules against multiple accounts. Could someone help me with this please?

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Bucky Bait | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Queen of the Underworld, if you prefer | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Deleting or remaking account?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 11:55:38 PM »
I've had some pretty big self-realizations in the year and a half I've been gone, including some that make me no longer comfortable with the name and classification of my account. I would be perfectly happy creating a new one that better reflects who I am, but I am also aware of the rules against multiple accounts. Could someone help me with this please?

Accounts are not deleted, and Elliquiy doesn't allow duplicate accounts. But you can message an Oracle to get a name change and/or tag change.

Online ZiyaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 11:59:03 PM »
Thank you!

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Bucky Bait | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Queen of the Underworld, if you prefer | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 12:03:28 AM »
Thank you!

You're welcome! I hope it helps. ^^