You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 10, 2021, 05:46:40 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki is back on-line. Search non-functional for now.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Action Orrery's Sub/Dom and Incest RPs (M for F)  (Read 1367 times)

Offline ActionOrreryTopic starter

Action Orrery's Sub/Dom and Incest RPs (M for F)
« on: September 20, 2017, 06:16:16 pm »
Hello, there! I'm ActionOrrery! Thanks so much for taking a look at my one on one thread! I am currently looking for a roleplay partner to play the female sub to my male dom.

I can usually post once per day and hope you can do the same. My schedule is opening up very soon, so I may be able to post multiple times per day.

I prefer to play over PMs, but forums are just fine if that is what you prefer.

SOME PREFERENCES:

-Romance! I do appreciate a romance. Even an unhealthy one. Some amount of actual attraction makes it more fun and interesting. A twisted or possessive type of love makes the relationship interesting.

-Setting! I am mostly in the mood for a fantasy setting at the moment, but could be convinced into modern or other time periods. I do tend to keep the ideas rather vague at this point so that we may build a more detailed plot together and so that you may inject your own ideas and creativity into it.

-Your Ideas!  I am always happy to hear your thoughts and suggestions. I would love to hear what you are craving if you would like to inject something else into the pairings I have listed.

PAIRINGS

I will be adding to this list as more pairings come to mind.

My Character x Your Character

Elven Diplomat x Orc Chieftess
Orc Son x Orc Mother
Human Peasant x Elven Noble
Servant/Guard x Monarch/Princess
Acolyte/Follower x Priestess

My incest pairings in order of preference:

Son x Mother
Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Other Male Relative x Other Female Relative

Anything within the vein of these pairings would be welcome. Any of these pairings and ideas can be mixed, matched, and remixed.
Such as a prince and his mother, the queen. Or a wicked king and a priestess. If you wish either of our characters to be of other fantasy races, I am open to hear any of your cravings or suggestions.

Almost any mostly humanoid monsters are fine with me, but no furries/anthros, please.

I would love to hear your ideas and cravings in the vein of what I have here! Nothing is set in stone!

Please PM me as I will not be monitoring the thread.

Anything here may change in the future as need be. Please check back now and then!

ONs:
Incest
Non-Con/Dubious Con
Bondage
Power Dynamics
Oral (giving and receiving)
Sneaky sex
Under the table
Biting/Scratching
Romance (Healthy or unhealthy)
Gender role reversal
Dirty talk
Mostly humanoid monster girls

OFFs:
Sexualized Gore
Bathroom stuff
Anthro/Furries
Bestiality
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 02:02:01 am by ActionOrrery »

Re: Action Orrery's High Fantasy Sub/Dom and Incest RPs (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 11:17:10 pm »
I have returned and updated! I hope to hear from some of you very soon!

Re: Action Orrery's Sub/Dom and Incest RPs (M for F)
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 02:02:19 am »
Updated and bumped!