You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 25, 2020, 05:15:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: the bandit is back and looking (m 4 f)  (Read 421 times)

Offline banditTopic starter

the bandit is back and looking (m 4 f)
« on: September 11, 2017, 07:51:16 PM »

Herzlich willkommen! Thanks for checking out my new request thread. I was going to necro the old one but I realized it needed so much editing (it is 5 years old) that I might as well make a new one. I've been around E for a while now and know a bunch of you. If anyone wants or needs a writing sample check out this Fallout 4 story I'm writing with the totally awesome Atroxa. That should give you a pretty good idea of my writing style and post length.

I'm on most of the day and then again later in the evening pretty much all the time. Weekends are right out, though.

My Story Ideas
My ideas are a bit limited at the moment but if you look at my o/o page or my role playing preferences and think we're compatible or like the way I write throw some ideas at me.

A Super Hero Universe
I kinda want to build an original super hero universe with someone. Creating characters of our own (even if they're based off existing comic characters) and telling our own stories with them. I can create villains for them to fight against and even some friends and allies. This could even be done some what like the movies where we would tell a few different stories introducing a few different characters building towards a team up. Or it could be  stand alone as well, I'm kind up for whatever. I have some ideas that I can throw your way if you're interested but aren't sure what you'd play. Also, I want to get as much into their lives outside of being heroes as well. I kind of like taking some of the concepts most people use for slice of life games and simply applying them to our heroes during their down time. Depending on what you're into we could really mix and match both the slice of life concepts with the hero concepts for some fun stories that could have a lot of meat.

Fandoms
There are a few fandoms I'd do stories from but I don't have anything in mind at the moment. If you see a fandom listed here and want to pitch something to me feel free.
  • Fallout universe
  • Mass Effect universe (not andromeda though)
  • Dragon Age (especially if you wanted to do something with the plot of the first game)
  • And probably tons of others I'm not thinking of at the moment...

Feel free to PM me if your interested :)