You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 10, 2021, 10:15:26 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Planar Nomads  (Read 612 times)

Offline FrelanceTopic starter

Planar Nomads
« on: August 17, 2017, 03:28:37 pm »
"You spent your early life going from one plane to another. Perhaps you were born to it or perhaps you are but a refugee from a cosmic disaster that spilled into your native plane. Your formative years spent thus, you have acquired a unique perspective on the multiverse, and while you may have settled down, for now, you understand the desire to see new skies." - Kolbold Press

So while I was making a character for dnd I found this background and I really like the idea of playing a character who travels between planes instead of just around a world. This is a bit of inspiration from the Dark Tower. I enjoy the idea of the gunslinger but that is just an idea.

The planes can be taken from almost any setting. I am more interested in keeping this in a medieval/fantasy setting. Having character come from the modern day is fine but I would prefer not to keep it t main story away from that time period.

This obviously just a very rough idea. If you are interested in the idea pm me and we can discuss it.