You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 18, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Markus's narrative  (Read 877 times)

Offline markusTopic starter

Markus's narrative
« on: August 15, 2017, 02:34:03 PM »

So I've been around a while now, prowling through the forums, picking out rp's here and there, but finally decided to take the plunge and come up with a thread of my own.
This thread is a work in progress, more will be added / removed in due time.
I play M x F pairings only, with me playing the Male chars.
We are not our chars, hence your RL gender does not concern me provided you can play out a Female char.
My O/O thread's in my sig, please take a look to see if we'd be compatible, thanks.
Im a fairly laid back guy, feel free to toss me your ideas, the worst that can happen is, I'd say no.
Important thing is of course to have fun, spin a tale, let it not be a chore.
Feedback on my writing, OOC chatter is always welcome.

•]••´º´•» ρℓσтѕ «•´º´••[•

Palaven Burning

Palaven Burning

Lucius Darmus was a sergeant on Palaven participating in exercises with Alliance soldiers when the Reapers sliced through the Batarians. A hastily organized defense of Mennae, was prepared once the enemy arrived in their sector, the ground war beginning in earnest once the troop transports began dumping husks, cannibals on the surface. Lucius soon gets pulled from Mennae, withdrawn back to the Citadel, where the complacency / lack or urgency of citizens shocks him. His travels take him to Tuchanka, where he sees the genophage cured, then onto guard duty for the crucible, and finally the climactic battle on Earth.

Contagion

Contagion

A UN Health Crisis Task Force investigator is called up from her home in the middle of the night. She has to leave family behind to be part of a response team assembled to investigate a contagious air borne disease loose upon the world. Whether the contagion is man made or natural, released intentionally or via an accident is up for debate. What is not is the impact, the speed with which its spreading, and killing. It starts with a dry cough, fever, muscle aches set in by day 3, patient is bed ridden, has abdominal, chest pains by day 5, immune systems begin failing by day 7, patient body is being disposed off in mass graves by day 11 . A special forces soldier and his unit are withdrawn from routine exercises, and assigned as part of the protection detail to the above mentioned crisis response team which may be the last best hope in the race to avert apocalypse.

The Heir

The Heir

Emperor Dulin: Tortured, then Executed in full view of his people,
Crown Prince Trian: Killed on the field on battle,
Prince Bemot: Captured, then decapitated, his head sent ahead to the capital.
Princess Ada: Raped, then burned alive.

An Empire broken, a proud people laid low, an army crushed, the tall towers of the imperial palace torn down. But a thin sliver of hope still exists. A candle in the darkness, in the form of a bastard child, the last known heir to the crown, the last of her line. Five of the Imperial guard set out to find her, yet only one survived long enough to reach his goal. A remote farming village which held amidst its thatch covered roofs the fate of an empire.

New Eden

New Eden

If you do read this Penston, know that our attempts have failed. The infestation spreads unchecked. Military solutions have been exhausted, quarrantine protocols have been compromised and our perimeter of effective control shrinks daily. We are sending all the data we have collected over the years in the hope that it may be of some assistance to you should you ever face this bane of mankind. The thought that our species will live on despite the horror of all we face gives us comfort in these, our last days. We know all aboard the ark ship Penston will carry the spark of the indomitable human spirit to their new home, and make a fresh beginning among the stars. This is Earth, signing off, God speed and good luck.

Projekt Sonnenkinder

Projekt Sonnenkinder

In the last days of the great war, the Nazis facing defeat enacted a contingency plan to ensure their vision of a thousand year reich remained. Vast sums of money were accumulated from different sources and set aside in secure bank accounts in Switzerland. Children of the Reich's finest were identified, those conforming to the Aryan ideal. These children  were sent to right wing communities throughout the world, where they were raised, provided for and indoctrinated. For when they came of age they would be tasked with infiltrating key positions of power in the West. The accumulated funds would be used to subvert and ultimately transform their countries into a vision of a new reich. Our characters are among these promised children. But do they hold true to the allure of their conditioning or do they undermine the organization that raised them from within and strike out for themselves.

War Games

War Games

The next generation of warfare doesn't involve boots on the ground, but drones in the sky and land. The commanders given charge of these drone armies are children, teenagers, who play at war much like they would a video game. When geo politics come to a head the newly minted commanders soon face their first real test, an emergent aggressive power with an old style army steeped in flesh and blood. But is all as it seems? What other factions are at play behind the scenes? A military industrial complex who stand to gain from the new drone arms race. A government which seeks to push its own interests, impose its will through the drones. And what of those who stand to loose their jobs, their livelihood, rendered obsolete by machines?

•]••´º´•» тєℓℓу «•´º´••[•

Game of Thrones
Riverdale
The Man in the High Castle
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

•]••´º´•» gαмєѕ «•´º´••[•

Mass Effect Trilogy
Dragon Age
Star Wars: The Old Republic

•]••´º´•» σиgσιиg ѕтσяιєѕ «•´º´••[•

The Arrow Over The Door

•]••´º´•» ραѕт ѕтσяιєѕ «•´º´••[•