You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 28, 2021, 03:19:22 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [F/M] [Low Fantasy] [Seeking Male Switch/Sub] Bow to No One But Kneel For Me  (Read 885 times)

Offline DotleyTopic starter

Bow to No One.
Kneel For Me.

Pairing: Queen/Knight
Genres: Low Fantasy, Political, Tragedy, Romance
Themes: Political Scheming, Courtly Intrigue, Military Occupation, Stages of Grief, Vengeance

Premise:

Her kingdom is small, but her people are proud. And of them the royal family is the proudest. When the foreign empire, ever hungry in its desire for conquest, invaded the monarchy refused to bend the knee. Despite the overwhelming odds the kingdom fights against the empire with the king and princes all leading the resistance. It is a choice that leads to their untimely deaths. In the decisive battle to decide the kingdom's independence or subjugation the royal family falls on the field.

All but one.

The princess becomes the queen. Though in name only. The empire permits her to live only so she may be used as a puppet ruler to control her stubborn people. Though the crown is not the only ornament to rest upon the queen's head for she also dons a mourning veil. She is both a young queen and a young widow, her husband slain in the same battle that took her father and brothers. She has lost every man of importance and affection to her.

All but one.

There is one man who was spared that grisly fate - a knight who had sworn to safeguard the lives with those of royal blood. An oath that was broken when the kingdom lost the war against the empire. Though the knight is given a chance to redeem himself when the queen enters her permitted mourning period and names the dishonored knight as her personal guard and royal favorite.

• Forum only. I'll use PMs and Google Hangouts for chatter and plotting, but not for writing out scenes.
  • Sometimes I post daily, but sometimes it might be a week or two before I reply. And when real life happens it happens. I’m looking for a writing partner that will be content with a relaxed pace for the story.
  • I'm seeking someone to write the role of the Knight in this story. My writing partner has freedom in creating him. His name, appearance, personality, etc. All I ask is that he be older rather than younger since I'd like to have an age difference between the Knight and the Queen. And he should have submissive or switch inclinations. Yep! I'm ideally looking for a female dominant/male submissive or female dominant/male switch pairing here. However, I do feel it important to highlight what sort of submission I'd like to see. Ever hear the phrase "bow to no one, but kneel for me"? That's the sort of dynamic I crave for this.
  • Plot VS Smut. This is more of a plot-tastic story than a smut-tastic one. I'm more interested in worldbuilding and relationship development. While I'd like to explore a romance between the Knight and the Queen it should develop over time. Anything sexy or kinky will need a proper and plausible build-up.
  • I’m happy to rework the premise and add in brand new elements according to my partner’s interests. We’ll just have to talk about it! I want to collaborate on a story beyond what has been laid out so far.

Please PM me if this idea tickles your interest. Don't post in this thread. Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 09:37:07 pm by Dotley »

Offline DotleyTopic starter

10/15: Reopening this idea!

10/17: And closed! Thank you to everyone that expressed interest.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:44:25 pm by Dotley »