You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:56:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Most Pointless Online Article Ever  (Read 729 times)

Offline The OverlordTopic starter

The Most Pointless Online Article Ever
« on: January 04, 2009, 09:15:09 AM »
I have to hand it to Yahoo...they keep trying to shovel bovine dung onto their front page and push it off as gold every time I go to check my email; endless top ten lists. Relationship quizzes that reek of an issue of Cosmopolitan or a tabloid. News that I couldn't care in the least about. The next 'viral video web hit' that's even dumber than the last.

But they've outdone themselves this time.

I know, I know...I smelled the (attempted) humor and irony in the article as well as soon as I read it, but still...

I just need a job this easy, like this Rob O'Conner- getting paid to do absolutely nothing. It must have taken the dude all day to draft that article. I predict that...Yahoo will be as pointless as ever for 2009.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/114655/ten-fearless-predictions-for-2009/

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 09:16:49 AM by The Overlord »

Offline OldSchoolGamer

Re: The Most Pointless Online Article Ever
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 05:48:07 PM »
Most of the major media is rather pointless.

Offline Revolverman

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 06:11:44 PM »

Offline TheRev

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »
UGH. I hate the fact that these people can get paid immense amounts of money to come up with this garbage. Like honestly, i could do this in less than 2 hours, why can't I get mad money for this?! To be fair though, all the internet news site's are about this bad now.