You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 14, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Yoda's one-on-one thread  (Read 3034 times)

Online YodaTopic starter

Yoda's one-on-one thread
« on: July 13, 2017, 10:27:16 PM »
Yoda’s one-on-one thread:

I am looking for partners that are semi-active and can keep the story moving. I am really flexible when it comes to the length of post, as I believe sometimes it is useful to do smaller post in order to create a greater connection between characters. Most of the time I find myself mirroring my partner, so if you give me something nice and long with plenty of stuff to work with I will do the same. I may not have perfect grammar and spelling, but I will try my best and all I ask from my partners is to try as well. I love smut and story equally, but I think a good story makes the smut so much better. I do not care about the gender of my partners as long as they are nice and want to have a good time.

I enjoy playing female characters a little more than I do male characters, but am willing to do both. I am most experienced with writing Male x Female relationships, but I am also willing to do other pairings.

Here are the main kinks I would love to have in any RP:

Incest: I just love writing about the forbidden relationship of family members, I prefer brother x sister and mother x son/daughter, but other combinations are just as good. 

Non human characters: I enjoy playing different characters like furries, anthros, elves, orcs, aliens, and anything else you can think up.

Multiple partners: I love sharing with other people, be that NPC or other players.

Size difference: I like when one of the characters is bigger than the other.

Excessive cum: I just love making a mess.

You can find the rest of my on and offs here and here.

Please PM me instead of posting here. Also, if none of the ideas below catch your interest still feel free to shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something else out.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:13:32 PM by Yoda »

Online YodaTopic starter

Re: Yoda's one x one plot ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 12:09:39 AM »
Just Some Ideas:
I am willing to play any of the characters in these RPs, though I do prefer to play the females.
Here is a link to some images that are just waiting to be turned into stories NSFW

Witch and Devil:
Rebeca is a smart witch with a loving heart, her whole life has been pretty simple, she follows the rules of the hidden world and generally keeps her true identity hidden from the both humans and the creatures of the hidden world. Rebeca might have gone through her whole life as nothing but another person, another note in history, if it wasn’t for a chance encounter with a devil, who would turn the witch’s simple life upside down.
Inspiration:
and or

Family Fun:
Not all families are the same, some live simple lives while others like to push the limits. On the youngest child’s 18th birthday, a special kind of family has a celebration to remember. Mother and son, father and daughter, brother and sister, nothing is off limits for this incestuous celebration.

Pictures

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:53:01 PM by Yoda »

Online YodaTopic starter

Re: Yoda's one-on-one thread
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 07:43:39 PM »
Added Welcome to the Frontier and Stealing the King’s heart

Online YodaTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 11:28:36 AM »
Added Wrong Cargo

Online YodaTopic starter