You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 08:29:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mythos (Anthro,Dark Fic, Supernatural, MxF)  (Read 662 times)

Offline Sirian EveTopic starter

Mythos (Anthro,Dark Fic, Supernatural, MxF)
« on: July 11, 2017, 08:11:23 PM »
    L.A. BANKS NOVELS/BOOKS

• Witches and Werewolves
    • Werewolves and Vampires

I love reading books by the late and great L.A. Banks. Her themes are a mix of fantasy, horror-thriller on a urban backdrop.

Okay! So if you know about vampire and werewolf mythos you should be pretty well-versed. In these stories I would like to include a modern setting in the city.

HIS NAME WAS ROD

Rod Butler to be exact. He was the Captain of the  Dog Star faction. A military group that kept the secret of the supernatural worlds from spilling over into  civilian populations. All of us that had been assigned to this group had been infected, but we were kept 'normal' by taking our daily injections. The first time I saw Rod make the change I knew we had lost him. The animal, the beast inside him had won. He killed innocents, he tried to kill me or at least I assume he would. Me  and him were like family, he was the closest thing I had to an older brother. Lately  though, before the incident. I noticed the way he looked at me. My eyes always averting his gaze as if afraid he had something to show me, something I didn't want to see. Now I'm hunting him, my mind always goes back to the night we spent with each other. It was the night he changed.

Imagine a combination of indigenous american mythos, African story-telling and urban fantasy. Throw in some vampires, werewolves and sex with plot and viola!  I don't expect my partner to know about or even read the books, but I'll use these books as reference in my following stories...stay tuned.
    [/list][/list]

~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I decided to try an Anthro story, though it's been a while.
    LION KING

The setting for this can be set in a fantasy jungle location (picture Avatar movie). This region is rule by a tribe of Lion warriors called Mai. There are different species of these humanoid like beings. Humans exists, but are in rare numbers. Some live side by side with these Anthro's in a warrior like society. My character is a human female with some feline blood, your's  a lion-man prince who he takes as a mate.

* Can include consensual scenes or semi non consensual scenes, rough sex, oral, interesting situations, breeding etc. World building is definitely a plus and a story will be involved.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 03:01:48 PM by Sirian Eve »