You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2021, 05:05:07 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Drusilla's ~ Plot's, Pairings, Character's [ Female Seeking M or F ]  (Read 1466 times)

Offline DrusillaJensonTopic starter

• .☠.The.Dark.Goddess.☠.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • "We're Going to Destroy the World, Wanna Come?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Welcome! I know my time here the last few years has been sporadic... A lot has happened and now yes my time now is stuck at home at a computer.. That is my daily life and routine sadly.. So though yes those that know me.. Yes I'm still dealing with Medical Issues with my back.. But sadly it's left me stuck mostly at home 24/7. So I am hoping to get back into the swing of Roleplay.. I highly enjoy it.. Below you will see a newly revised List of Plot Idea's.. Some are slightly the same.. Some are New...Please do NOT respond to this thread.. If something interests you just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

***Just to put this out there since there's been some confusion in the past. I only play by post on the forums. So don't ask me to play via messengers or PM.***

🌹 - O/Os|Intro|Do's/Don't's
🌹 - My Character's
🌹 - Current Active Stories

What you can expect from me:

(1) I'm a female and I MOSTLY only play female roles. I can play Male roles.. However.. Due to a struggle I have portraying them. I have only TWO Male Characters that I'm able and feel comfortable enough to portray. Please see my Character's Section to see which Male Roles I can play. BUT to enhance RP I WILL and CAN play multiple characters...And yes on rare occassions I WILL NPC a Male Character That isn't one of my Play'd Male Roles for enhancement purposes..
(2) I also only participate in M/F scenes. With that being said, what your gender is behind the screen doesn't bother me. Male playing a male, or female playing a male...
(3) COMMUNICATION! I'm big on communication. I tend to talk OOCly to my partners. Either by PM here on E or by using Skype. I like meeting new people and making new friends. And in my opinion I feel a game goes much better when you have good communication with each other.
(3a) Now this doesn't mean that when I am in discussion for a possible story that I am wanting to plot and pre-plan EVERYTHING... I don't like doing that.. Plan your character... Their backstory..Personality..a 'general' Plot Idea.. Yes.. But if you are going to ask me.. What to do to get somewhere in the story... No... RP..RP..RP..That is what I enjoy doing.. Pre-Planning is NO FUN..What is the point in playing if you already know what is going to happen? For me that takes the thrill out.
(4) I love plot and character development. Yes sex is good, but not with it as the main focus...There has to be a reason for the smut.
(5) Now that my days sadly revolve around the computer and Internet world...Due to my injury... I can usually post at LEAST once a day. Sometimes more.. If something comes up where I will be gone a couple days.. You WILL get a PM from me letting you know.
(6) When I post I tend to be as descriptive as possible. Like painting a picture with words. My usual post length can range from two to three paragraphs. Sometimes more depending on my mood... Please Please if you can't at least MATCH what I give... Don't bother.. It's a HUGE turn off for me if I am putting in all this effort for You...and all I get is a couple lines..
(7) I also like to use images ALOT with my posts. To kinda help give a better example of the current situation...Usually it's just something to show's the character.. ALL My characters DO have an Avatar I use to show who they are...If you don't like this..Just let me know ahead of time so I know NOT to include it in my posts.
(8) Again this kinda goes along with communication. If I'm not liking something I will get a hold of you via PM or Skype to work through it...I would hope and ask the same from you.. If you dont' like how something is going.. Just me know.. Stories die...Idea's fade..Interest blows.... We can either work it out... or move on...
(9) When it come to D/s, BDSM type of scenes I prefer the submissive role. I'm naturally submissive. BUT that doesn't mean I'll play a puppet on strings. I like spirit, fire, the breaking process of those kind of scenes...Most my roles will start off more on the Independant side... I like Power Struggles..Things like that..
(10) Please know.. If a story goes over two weeks of no activity.. and I've gotten NO response to any PM's I've sent.. Stories will go into 'Hold' status.

+ + THE PLOTS + +

Name: Sins of the Father
Characters: OC's
Catagory: NC or Extreme
Inspired By:  A BtVS Character
Plot: My character is an all round church girl, a devout catholic. Her family cast her out cause they see her as a being of evil. She carries a special gift with her, the gift of visions, seeing things before they happen. Sadly she has been told only God is allowed to see things before they happen. Eventually she runs to her church where many of the parishioners fear her for sanctuary. Staying at the church's convent for protection she goes to confession to seek forgiveness. But perhaps the young dark twisted priest has a plan of his own for her penance.
Inspiration Notes: Priest being a Vampire. (Loved the Dynamic between Angelus and Drusilla)

Name: Into The Madness
Characters: OC's
Inspired By:  NBC's Hannibal
Plot: My character has been on the police force for a while as a criminal profiler. Perhaps she has seen some pretty bad stuff that has been effecting her personal and professional life..and your character is the departments psychologist and she is sent to him to work out her issues..the current case has been taking a toll on her. She starts feeling like she's loosing herself, fearing she will get to far into the criminals mind while profiling him that she's afraid of becoming like him. At first she doesn't realize that the current criminal is actually him, but in his dark twisted mind he tries to manipulate and twist her to get her leaning more into the darkness using any means possible..
Inspiration Notes: Saw this as similar to the relationship between NBC's Hannibal and Will Graham... Profiler being pushed further and further down the dark rabbit hole so to speak.

Name: The Ward
Character's: OC's
Catagory: Extreme
Inspired By:  (Original Idea)
Plot: I kinda pictured my character as a mental patient, I've always had an interest to toy around in the 'mental' side of things. I was picturing her perhaps suffering from delusions and multiple personalities. Cause of her condition she was incarcerated at a mental institute for the criminally insane for killing her parents. While in the institute she had an incident with her Doctor (psychiatrist) where she almost killed him and she gets transferred to a new facility where she meets you her new doctor. As for the personalities, I have a few in mind but I'd like to keep that a secret for the thrill of rp plots

As for the doc...I kinda pictured a background where he got banned from practicing in a foreign country for unconventional treatments so he comes to the States to resume his work

But in the rp I see perhaps manipulation coming from both sides, aggression, drugs, sexual stuff, dangerous things, violence....I don't want to give away to much cause things will come from the different personalities she has.
Inspiration Notes:  The many different personalities my character would have .. have been based off of my favorite TV/Movie/Fictional Character's.

Name: The Salem Witch
Catagory: NC or Extreme or Bondage
Inspired By:  (Original Idea)
Plot: In 17th-century colonial North America, the supernatural was considered part of everyday life; many people believed that Satan was present and active on Earth. This concept emerged in Europe around the fifteenth century and spread with colonists to North America. Peasants used a kind of witchcraft to invoke particular charms for farming and agriculture. Over time, the idea of white magic transformed into dark magic and became associated with demons and evil spirits. From 1560 to 1670, witchcraft persecutions became common as superstitions became associated with the devil.

Men and women in Salem believed that all the misfortunes could be attributed to the work of the devil; when events such as infant death, crop failures, or social friction among the congregation occurred, the supernatural was blamed. Bridget Bishop was the first person executed for witchcraft during the Salem witch trials of 1692. She had been caught performing a ritual sacrifice while doing blood magic. And blood magic was considered to be one of the darkest forms of magic. Sadly such ritual cost the lives of two villagers. The wife and small child of a well respected man of the town. But no one knew she left behind a daughter.

The Bishop family sometime in the late 1700's fled Salem and New England to the south for sanctuary. They eventually settled in the thriving Louisiana city of New Orleans in the section that was known as the French Quarter. A place where those who claimed to be psychics or know all forms of witchcraft could be found.

-------------

The year now is 2016, centuries have passed since the Bishop family settled in the big city. Eventually changing their last name to Perkins so there would be no connection to them from the historical events. It didn't take them long to realize they were being hunted by someone, or something due to the ritual performed centuries ago. So changing their name was also a way for them to hide themselves.

Ginger Perkins, a thriving young woman at the ripe young age of only twenty five was a proud descendent of Bridget Bishop. She knew her family history despite her family being against her knowing cause they feared for her safety. As decades passed the Bishops/Perkins stopped their use of magic. Trying to deceive not only others but themselves that they were just normal everyday people like everyone else. Ginger however learned the truth in school growing up. And then decided to research her history and bloodline.

New Orleans however wasn't like it was centuries ago. Witchcraft now seemed more, well, Hollywood than real. The French Quarter more a tourist location than anything. True witchcraft in the eye of the human race didn't seem to truly exists. Except for a select few, and Ginger was one of those few. And if a person truly wanted to find a witch, they'd know what dark corners of the French Quarter to go too. And the small group of true witches considered Ginger almost their leader. Not only cause of her bloodline history, but she also seemed the most powerful. Delving into both white and black magics.

I'm thinking your character would be the Vampire. Perhaps the man who's wife and child were sacrificed and now through the centuries he's destroyed or tried to destroy the Bishop family bloodline out of revenge. I kinda see this as a game with bdsm, power struggle, perhaps eventually turning into a dark romance over time.

Name: The Slayer's Fall
Inspired By:  (Buffy the Vampire Slayer AU)
Plot: Hunters are everywhere ..... But there is only ONE Slayer.... One girl in all the world that is given the strength and skill to fight the forces of evil...Til she meets an ancient...Who attempts to pull the darkness that resides in every slayer... Will she fall into his trap?... Will she end up becoming the very thing she hunts?
Inspiration Notes:  In this story..Looking for Forbidden Romance..Power Struggle..Darkness..Manipulation..Mind Games..Supernatural..Your character would be an ancient Vampire.

Name: The Devil's Game
Inspired By:  (Lucifer)
Plot: Lucifer, the original fallen angel, who has become dissatisfied with his life in hell. After abandoning his throne and retiring to Los Angeles, Lucifer indulges in his favorite things (women, wine and song) Lucifer is faced with a surprise when he meets an intriguing homicide detective who appears to possess the ability of not being affected by any of his tricks or charms. Leading the Devil himself down a determined path to lure this woman into his darkened world..But the longer he stays on Earth.. His mortality starts to kick in.
Inspiration Notes:  In this story..Looking for Forbidden Romance...Darkness...Mind Games..Supernatural..Your character would be Lucifer himself.

Name: The Spawn's Dark Fate ***TAKEN***
Inspired By:  (Harry Potter AU)
Plot: The scene would take place a couple months after the final battle. Selene Riddle is the secret daughter of Lord Voldemort that stemed from a short steamy affair he had with one of his deatheaters. All her life she was kept in secret. No one knew of her, not even those of Voldemort's inner circle. He eventually made her into one of his horcruxes. He taught he all he knew. She lived under his shadow wanting nothing but to be like him. When her mother tried to take her away from the deatheater life, Voldemort sent her on a mission with every intention of her not coming back, alive.

After the big battle and Potter and his friends defeated Voldemort. Or did they? After all, in order to defeat Voldemort you have to destroy all his horcruxes. And no one knew Selene was one, hell, no one even knew Selene even existed. So perhaps Voldemort was just waiting within the in between awaiting for his reign to come again.

After her fathers death that's when Selene stepped forward and made herself known. Taking her place where her father once stood. As the new Dark Lord...ermmm...Lady. But one night she gets a visit from a deatheater that not only was he extremely close to her father, but everyone assumed he had died in the boathouse at the time of the battle. Severus Snape survived Nagini's poisonous bite. And now that he was back to full strength again he was pissed at what Voldemort tried to do.

Severus goes to confront the Dark Lord but instead is confronted with a woman he's never met before. But something about her is familiar. Is it the bitchy attitude she seems to hold? Or the cold dead look that's in her eyes that give it away. Selene thinks Severus betrayed her father and that's why he ended up dead. So she chooses to take her anger out on him. But he finds out she is Voldemort's daughter, and he was determined to get his revenge for Voldemort trying to kill him. Since Voldemort was dead, he settles upon the next best thing, his spawn. Thats when there seems to be a power struggle between the two. But Severus was older, wiser, stronger, and more powerful. Will he be able to tame the Dark Lords spawn?
Inspiration Notes:  In this story..Looking for Forbidden Romance...Darkness...D/s Twists...Power Struggle...Mind Games..Manipulation...Supernatural..Your character would be Severus Snape.

Name: The Affair
Catagory: NC
Inspired By:  Original Idea
Plot: Can take place in Modern Times or a different Time Era. My character is married to a very abusive and controlling man.. Her husband's best friend lives next door to them and often hears the screaming and fighting of what goes on late at night. After a while the friend starts to befriend his friends wife.. Helping her, trying to convince her to leave her husband. Eventually an affair sparks between the two and they struggle to keep their relationship from being revealed.

PAIRINGS I'M CRAVING:
[One's in BOLD is what I'd like to play]

- Assassin | Target
- Vampire | Human
- Cop | Criminal
- Archangel | Demon
- Archangel | Archangel
- Archangel | Lucifer
- Human | Lucifer
- Vampire | Vampire

FANDOM'S I'M CRAVING:

- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Vampire Diaries
- The Original's
- Supernatural
- Hannibal (TV Series)
- Once Upon a Time
- Dracula (NBC TV Series)
- Lucifer
- Gotham (TV Series)

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 01:15:06 pm by DrusillaJenson »

• .☠.The.Dark.Goddess.☠.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dru's Return ~ Updated Plot Cravings
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 11:14:59 am »
Update: 7/27/17
- Available Stories Updated
- Pairings Added

• .☠.The.Dark.Goddess.☠.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 03:42:38 pm »
Update: 8/2/17
- Pairings Altered
- New Rule #10 in Red Added.

• .☠.The.Dark.Goddess.☠.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 07:56:08 pm »
Update: 8/14/17

• .☠.The.Dark.Goddess.☠.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Drusilla's ~ Plot's, Pairings, Character's [ Female Seeking M or F ]
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 09:05:48 am »
Update: 8/19/17
- Character's Added
- More Pairings Added
- Ability to now portray SOME Male Roles (See Character Section to See Male Roles)

• .☠.The.Dark.Goddess.☠.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Drusilla's ~ Plot's, Pairings, Character's [ Female Seeking M or F ]
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 01:16:56 pm »
Update: 9/14/17
- Stories Updated
- Pairings Added
- Fandom's Added

-FYI: I am selectively seeking new partners.. Please be aware I am fighting an infection so posting WILL be slow for the next two weeks but can still do discussion stages if any are interested.