You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 21, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My F for M 1x1 Search (Please read thoroughly!, Updated 10/28)  (Read 1408 times)

Offline PrincessofHeartTopic starter

Hello all who come to read this thread!

Important bits are listed in BOLD, and PURPLE.

PLEASE DO NOT POST INTEREST IN THIS THREAD.  PLEASE PM ME.  I probably will only check this thread to add plot inspiration, not to see if anyone answered.  I'll also know you didn't read this very well and that turns me off to a potential partner.  If you can't follow a simple request, I have a feeling you don't care about the game I'd like to play, either.

First of all: What I'm looking for from you!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
  • Someone who is interested in long term.  I'm a fan of long games that play all kinds of twists and turns.  If you want to rp for a day then split, we're not compatible.
  • Someone who is serious about working out a game.  If you've got other things going that might pan out, don't plan a game with me and then change your mind because I'm your silver medal.  I'm not a fan.
  • Someone who is about at my level.  I consider myself advanced/literate/whatever we're calling it, and I prefer my partner to be at the same level.  This means proper attention paid to spelling, grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and word usage.  Someone who won't write this way, or cannot, is not going to keep me interested.
  • Third person, past tense prose.  This is non-negotiable.  No chatspeak or asterisk motions.
  • Someone who can help me craft a story.  By this I mean someone who will take the reins from time to time without asking me about every single little detail.  I might have an over-arcing plot, but how we get there is up to us both.  If I'm the only one planning, I'll get burnt out.  Think something will be fun but won't kill my character?  Do it.
  • Someone who can play NPCS and villains.  I play all kinds of them.  It's what I do.  I love side characters and villains.  But if I'm playing them all, again, I will get burnt out and quit.
  • Someone who respects my right to say no.  Badgering will only get silence in return.
  • Someone who respects my right to make my own character.  I'm not going to tell you anything but your basic role.  The rest is up to you because it's your character.  I expect the same amount of autonomous respect.
  • Someone who posts frequently.  I get that life happens.  I, on the other hand, have no life, so I'm online almost every evening ever.  Several times a day on the weekends is ideal.  Once a day is acceptable.  Once a week and we're getting out of my interest zone.  More than that and I lose interest.
  • Someone who can post at least four to five paragraphs.  More is love.  Less won't work for me.  I'm a show, don't tell kind of writer.
  • Someone who will not be flirty/touchy/creepy OOC.  I don't like that behavior and I'll sure as fuck bring it up.  I am not that kind of person, and I never will be.  Nobody's going to change my mind on this.  I am also in a relationship, so I'm not interested.

Okay, if you think you fit the qualifications, how about a little about me?

• I play straight female characters.  It's just what I'm comfortable with.  But I play a large and varied number of NPCs and villain figures.
  • I do not double.  I find that in the past, this just means someone is playing to my main character as minimally as possible to have their own needs met.  This doesn't do anyone any good.
  • I love romance!  I want all my games to have them!  That being said romance does not mean fluffy, sweet, everything is perfect all the time.
  • I also love dark and gritty. Give me some of those bad things, things people have to overcome.
  • I have been role playing for seventeen years.  I like it, obviously, and while I generally don't burn out, it happens.  If I say I need to quit a game, don't take it personally.
  • I only role play in third person, past tense prose.  Non-negotiable.
  • My post length generally runs from four paragraphs up to a thousand words or more.  It depends entirely on the scene, and whether it needs to be set up or if we're already engaged in the surroundings.
  • I'm around most evenings.  I have a full time job, but I have no life.  I don't want one. So this means I'm probably not your best bet for rapid fire play. I post any time I have a response, but I do have a job.  Priorities, yo.
  • I like to communicate.  I will send IMs that have nothing to do with our game.  I  just want to be friends, that's all.
  • I do try to be flexible, so if something isn't working for you, please talk to me about it!  I can't fix anything if I don't know.
  • I hate, hate, HATE being flirted with OOC.   I'm in a relationship, and I'm also not a fan of flirting.  I'm not interested, and doing so is going to irritate me.  It's not you.  I wouldn't want to be flirted with by anyone.  Yes I mentioned it twice since once never seems to be enough.

Things that I will not do, so don't ask.

• I will not role play sex with anyone immediately.
  • I do not respond to/appreciate flirty/creepy/rapey behavior OOC.
  • Dealing with people who will not take no for an answer, OOC or otherwise.  I do not like being pressured or hassled.
  • Furry/anthros - Nothing wrong with it, just not my thing.
  • Things I will not do if we do get to a sex scene: non-con in any way/shape/form, mind control, body modification, vore, stretching (including growth or weight gain), body fluids (blood being the only exception if a vampire is involved), bathroom stuff, pain, abuse, humiliation.
  • Rape is not a plot device.  There are so many other ways to have a messed up background.
  • Play Harley Quinn or Catwoman.
  • Manic pixie dream girl characters.  I loathe this archetype.
  • Deal with whiny, depressed all the time characters.  I have enough of this in my real life.

Now!  On to some plots that I have been working on.  Please note: All plots are copyright of me. Please do not take them to use with someone else.

• Castlevania:  Just finished S2, and I have an idea for Alucard now that he's alone, consisting of Trevor and Sypha having met an exorcist on the road and sending her Alucard's way, not only to rid his castle of ghosts, but to help him get past the whole familial trauma he's been through.  So, looking for an Alucard.  Very into this idea currently.
  • Dark Fantasy:  Really craving this.  I'd like to write something in the dark fantasy realm.  Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Battle for Endor (I know, I know), that kind of dark fantasy.  Would enjoy having it cross over into the real world.  Want to do something like this?  I'd love you forever.
  • A/B/O Universe:  I have a couple ideas for this kind of universe, but I'm not going to detail them here.  Just note that I'm looking for someone to play an Alpha.
  • Middle of Nowhere:  A young woman's car breaks down in a town in the middle of nowhere, and her car is towed to the only mechanic in town, a handsome man who is neither the type of man she's ever dated, nor the kind of man she's ever been around.  The town itself is not what it seems, as a sanctuary for paranormal creatures, and while she waits for her car to be fixed, she might end up staying in the middle of nowhere for good.  Looking for the opposites attract kind of thing here.  Handsome mechanic and the lovely librarian kind of thing.
  • Police procedural:  I've done this before, would like to try it again.  An urban fantasy world where a police officer is partnered up with a supernatural expert to solve crimes.
  • Aren't You That Guy From That Thing?:  Based on current events - A movie star (or other famous person of your choice) interrupts a mugging and saves the life of someone who he doesn't know.  Turns out, she's not much for (movies, sports, etc) and she doesn't know him either.  Refreshed by her absolute lack of knowledge of him, he asks her out on a date.
  • Urban Fantasy Romance: Want to play a certain kind of urban fantasy creature? I've got romance/adventure plots for demons, were-creatures, and non-whiny vampires.
  • Hades and Persephone, Kind Of:  I'd like to write a retelling of the Hades and Persephone story, but with the concept that it's all just a mistake.  In a fantasy world where a clear line defines the dark half of the world from the light, a demon knight across the border on the light side is resting from battle when a light maiden comes across him.  Instead of fleeing, she asks him if he needs help, and the two of them hit it off.  Instead of leaving her there, he asks her to come with him to visit his side of the world, and she agrees.  Only later, when war comes to his doorstep, does he realize that she's the sister of the light side general he's been at war with.
  • Just saw Dr. Strange. Need a Stephen to protect and guide a star in human form who falls to Earth.
  • Feeling a need for some Batfam.  Nightwing or Red Hood.  Would like to work something out with an OC who is a crime scene investigator.
  • Looking for a bad boy ready to go good. Have a villain you like to play? Is he hot? Let's work that shit out. I am so into bad boys right now.  Urban fantasy/horror friendly.
  • Love triangle - This has some urban fantasy to it. Admittedly looking for someone to play both gents. In the crummy part of the city, a ballerina has caught the eye of a gang lord. But she's much more interested in her mysterious new neighbor who has a supernatural secret.
  • Would super love to find a Riddick. Was watching Dark Fury last night.
  • GI Joe - Want to play Snake Eyes? Looking to write a game between him and a researcher with a classified mission.
  • Want to be the Winter Soldier or Captain America? Would like to do an AU story with one of them.
  • Kind of feeling something from DmC (the newest one), if you have a hankering to be Dante, I have some ideas.
  • MCU - Aside from Dr. Strange, I'd also like to play with a Scott Lang, or Steve Rogers.  AU worlds are fine with me, or something that slightly bends the universe we know already.
  • I'd also love to hear what you want to do. Want to play a fallen angel trying to get back into Heaven? Want to be a vicious gang member who finds someone worth being nice to? I'm open to hearing what you're looking for, too. I might not know I want it until I hear it.  But don't take it personally if I say no.  I obviously have some preferences.

And finally, if none of the plots enthrall you, have a list of characters I'd enjoy writing with. Please note: I'm not good at playing canons, but I do make OCs that fit the setting. Totally open to AU use of the characters, too.

• Captain America
  • Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
  • Batman
  • Nightwing
  • Red Hood
  • Scott Lang
  • Cloud
  • Vincent
  • Sephiroth - Would have to be the right plot, probably an AU story
  • Auron
  • Jareth
  • Prince Nuada
  • Loki - Again, it'd have to be the right plot
  • Dante
  • Vergil
  • Nathan Drake
  • Hal Jordan
  • Alucard - Castlevania
  • There will probably be more added

There we go!  If something catches your eye and you think you fit into my criteria for a partner above, please send me a message.  I can't wait to craft some new stories!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:57:24 PM by PrincessofHeart »

Re: My F for M 1x1 Search (Please read thoroughly!)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 01:06:25 PM »
Back from the dead!

I've also updated a number of plots (almost all of them have changed!)

There are also some changes to my requirements, please read carefully.

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 11:54:43 AM »
Added the plot The Fae Prince, and added a few items about myself in the About Me section to make it clear how very much I prefer all friendships OOC to be platonic.

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 05:21:04 PM »
Added three new plots:

- Time Travel Romance
- Aren't You That Guy Who Was In That Thing
- Hades and Persephone

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 06:20:48 PM »
Still searching for a partner or two.  Thanks!

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 06:33:19 PM »
Added more plot ideas in the plot section.

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 02:07:47 PM »
Edited:  Added police procedural, Sense8, and batfam desires into the plot sections.  Also added two more times something I'm very particular about. 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 10:14:06 AM by PrincessofHeart »

Re: My F for M 1x1 Search (Please read thoroughly!, Updated 9/3)
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 06:46:57 PM »
Added a plot and monthly bump.

Re: My F for M 1x1 Search (Please read thoroughly!, Updated 10/28)
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 02:44:52 PM »
Updated plots by adding Castlevania and removing a few that I currently have no drive for/have someone I'm writing with.