You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 28, 2020, 04:58:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Femboys for Gay Incest Idea!  (Read 431 times)

Offline CaptainOrangeTopic starter

Seeking Femboys for Gay Incest Idea!
« on: June 14, 2017, 12:52:06 AM »
Stepfather/Stepson Bonding: I've been married to your mother for a few years now after your complete bastard of a dad went out to grab some smokes and never returned. After the first few months of awkwardness, you began to warm up to me, and we went on all sorts of various trips. Now you're 18, and you're ready to take your relationship with your stepfather to new heights. We go camping up in the mountains by a pristine lake, and I can't help but notice that you always are running around in tight booty shorts that do a fantastic job of showing off your jiggly ass, you always mention skinny dipping, always cuddle up way to close to the fire and "accidentally" brush my crotch. Of course, you are beautiful, with your mother's ass and over all feminine appearance, and over time you wear me down, and we have the "bonding" that you are craving.

I would just like to point out that I don't use real life human face claims. However furry and anime are absolutely acceptable. I would also love if we could include ass worshiping and face sitting into the plot, maybe daddy can secretly have been craving his son's big ass and wants to treat it the way it should be. Just and idea, but if you're interested please pm me to let me know.  O8)