You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2020, 02:15:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Made to become her  (Read 1031 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

Made to become her
« on: May 06, 2017, 09:46:32 AM »
I enjoy a variety of ideas, scenarios. Some of the most interesting are ones where I play a male character thats kidnapped and feminized. If anyone likes the ideas I put down here, let me know.

1. New to a city, I catch the attention of a woman due to marry a powerful mobster. Discovering us in a hotel room, he kills her, and to punish me, has me feminized, and forces me to take her place, to marry him, dress and act as his wife, raise his kids.

2. Passing through a town, I have no idea that it has a strange custom, where certain suitable male travellers are taken, feminized, and made to marry the most eligable townsfolk. My character would have no way to escape, or get help.

3. Seen while I'm holidaying, I'm snatched at night, and transported to a secluded mansion, where a goth family feminizes me and turns me into their newest daughter.

4. In a city for business, I have a prostitute visit me in  my hotel room. She would somehow swap bodies with me,and leave in everything I had, leaving me there to live her life.

Re: Made to become her
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 08:36:39 PM »
Im giving this one another shot, hoping.

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 09:34:32 AM »
Its been well over a month, so im putting this one out there again.

Offline ChandyMan

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 10:42:02 AM »
Sorry, I'd be super interested, but I'd want to play the same roll lol. (Seems to be a pattern on this site, a lot of submissives but not as many want to play the other side). If you'd want to try the other side I'd be in!