You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2021, 08:44:43 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Remote Domination (M Dom for F/trap)  (Read 792 times)

Online PainlessTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I'm back? Arguably.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Remote Domination (M Dom for F/trap)
« on: March 30, 2017, 01:01:27 pm »
I've tried variants of this idea before, but for one reason or another, they haven't worked out. I'm looking for a story that is heavy on bondage, domination, and pleasure control, whether that's denial/chastity, or excess/forced orgasms. Much as I love pain, I'm not really looking for it to feature heavily in this story. I will play a male character, but your character can be male or female, though a male character would have to be on the feminine side. That's only the character, as I'm open to playing with any writer regardless of gender.

Onto the idea. What I'm looking for is a story about remote domination. My character, or yours, is extremely wealthy, able to buy any and all toys and restraints they desire. My character uses this money, and some method of establishing control over YC, to be determined, to create all sorts of elaborate bondage setups, ranging from cruel predicaments to extreme positions, and sets up cameras and controls to keep full ownership of your character. While later in the story, MC may enter into the picture physically, initially I'd like to take time with him forcing YC into self bondage, either self applied or done with the help of various devices.

What's up for discussion here is, well, everything else. Whether MC is a rich, bored guy, or YC is the wealthy one who is blackmailed into using her money. The level of consent, whether it's noncon turned con, con turned noncon, or always one or the other (though YC should enjoy it physically even if mentally it's unpleasant), is highly negotiable. And of course the various scenarios and predicaments could be just about anything, though I'd like the focus to remain on our characters. If other characters get involved, they'll be minor.

If this idea sounds fun to you, PM me, and let's talk it over.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 07:29:50 am by Painless »

Online PainlessTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I'm back? Arguably.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Remote Domination (M Dom for F/trap)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 07:30:15 am »
Bump