So, some time ago I had a dream. I was... somewhere, I can't remember. And an ant-eater started licking my face, so I closed my eyes. Then, suddenly, I felt four of those tongues, and they seemed to be trailing slime onto my face. I opened my eyes, and there I was gazing into the open mouth of a mind flayer, her tentacles extending out so that she could swallow/omnom on my whole head, and had just been lubricating it for easy entry.
Now I say "she" and "her", because that was not a mouth, behind the tentacles. Well, it was, so to speak. Just without teeth or anything, and sort of shaped like... what I'm getting at is that there was a vagina behind the tentacles.
It was around about then that I woke up, and I was very turned on. I know, I should seek help :p
At any rate, I want to play a character in a game more-or-less based off that.
- She would be a Mind Flayer who has spent enough time away from the hive and other flayers that she can think for herself perfectly well, and does not plan the downfall of society, the blacking out of the sun and all that.
- Yes, behind the tentacles will be a second vagina, linked to a digestive system. Instead of slaying people by ripping their brains out, I was thinking she could sort of slide their head into her "mouth" and suckle them, slowly consuming brain fluids and electrical activity - temporarily damages their Int, and nourishes her/gets her off.
- As I mentioned, she won't be evil, a bit of a change from my norm. But the Gith will still be loathed - considering they cause the end of the world in the future and it's only the mind flayers acting in the past that prevent this, it's understandable.
- She's likely travelling to find knowledge and acceptance, roaming the world to do heroic things. Might even have a philosophical side and try to spread radical ideas (such as the benefits of a slave/serf-free land, the equality of all, socialism...)
- Okay, SS claims a Mind Flayer as a PC is equal to a level 15 character. That is quite frankly a lie. Their abilities and capabilities make them roughly a level 9 character, but with the following changes: lose Planeshift as this can cause problems when a PC can do it as much as they like. Have their HD count as their effective level (so level-appropriate "kills minions" spells don't pop them). Lower their racial modifiers to +2 Str, Dex and Con, +4 Int, Wis and Cha. The core numbers can do strange things when you add levels onto them. There we have it, a Mind Flayer suitable as a 9th level character, complete with a few powers that 9th level characters could have.
- Much like me, the character would be an insidious lesbite, with a bit of a kinky leaning. She would also have a great curiosity about the thoughts and feelings of other creatures.
Would anyone enjoy running a game for such a character?