You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 12, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What's in the news?  (Read 573654 times)

Online Sara Nilsson

Re: What's in the news?
« Reply #10350 on: Yesterday at 04:16:57 PM »
https://www.theroot.com/justice-for-jazmine-charges-dropped-against-mom-whose-1831019189

The charges against Jazmine Headley has been dropped. And should never have been filed in the fucking first place. But I understand that the NYPD has to be strict on the horrible crime of sitting on the floor while black (that is.. sarcasm btw). Now we need the idiot cops thrown out of the police force. The way they kept tugging and pulling on the baby is .. disgusting.. all because a mother was tired, didn't find an empty seat and sat out of the way on the floor while trying to get some day care vouchers so she could keep her job.

And shame on the people working at the office who didn't speak up against the cops. oh and the ones not giving up their seat for a mother with a baby. maybe I am old and old fashioned but I was brought up to offer my seat to someone with a baby, someone pregnant or the elderly. And I still would even though i am not exactly in the best of health myself.