You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:05:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Court: Sarkozy Voodoo doll should not be stabbed  (Read 447 times)

Offline Spookie MonsterTopic starter

Court: Sarkozy Voodoo doll should not be stabbed
« on: December 21, 2008, 08:17:23 PM »
Please, please don't make me post this in Politics and Religion.  I don't post in Politics and Religion.

Court: Sarkozy Voodoo doll should not be stabbed

A French appeals court says Voodoo dolls of President Nicolas Sarkozy may remain on sale, but must carry a notice saying that pricking them harms the president's dignity.

This whole affair reminds me of how Monty Python weren't allowed to shoot Monty Python and the Holy Grail in the castles originally planned because the Department for the Environment for Scotland suddenly deemed the film "inconsistent with the dignity of the fabric of the buildings"...

Spel

The power of voodoo...

Offline magnamos

Re: Court: Sarkozy Voodoo doll should not be stabbed
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 08:21:31 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if you can learn how to make a joke of yourself or if people are natural born to that highly questionable talent? Seriously. The court is an institution of respect and then they shout out funny things like that. Who they expect to respect them now?