You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 20, 2021, 04:37:05 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Facebook login info problem  (Read 740 times)

Offline MossbergTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Sa souvraya niende misain ye
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Facebook login info problem
« on: January 29, 2017, 07:03:04 pm »
A year or even more ago, I made a Facebook account for my stepdad. Wrote down the email and password on two separate pieces of paper and gave one to him and one to my mom. My foolish self didn't keep a copy for my own file. Unfortunately, they lost both copies and he has since gotten a new phone, so any automatic login has been lost. The question I have is if it is possible for anyone to help me log into an account where I do not have the email or password? I know, this might sound kind of fishy, but I swear that I am not up to any nefarious deeds or anything like that. It really is his account and I am just getting tired of him harping on me about forgetting the information. So far, the only thing I can think of is to create a new email and FB account and add people then and to save the details here on my computer. If nobody can or will help me, I completely understand.

Offline AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to His Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Facebook login info problem
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 08:05:43 pm »
It's his account so he should be able to do it by himself. If he can't manage to retrieve his password and their customer service won't help him, maybe he could create a new account.

He could try searching his email (most have a search option) for Facebook (as a search term) and it should come up with information from when he set it up. Anyone else who can access his page should be able to see which email it's linked to on his profile (I think).

Sorry I can't be of more help. :)