You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2020, 06:03:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Viking idea (mxf)  (Read 348 times)

Offline Talk2meguyTopic starter

Viking idea (mxf)
« on: January 17, 2017, 01:20:33 AM »
Hello there,

I have been gone from the site from a while now and decided that now was as good a time as any to return. While there are a few ideas poking around in my head one that I would really like to try out is a vikings type of role-playing.

The inspiration for this comes from the show Vikings as well as The Last Kingdom (more the books than show) in which brides were peace cows as they say and were given to viking lords in the hope of peace and to bind their families. That is the idea that I would like to go with.

It could be a Saxon woman that he betrothed to a Dane or norsemen?
A Frankish woman?
It could even be some other type of viking barbarian and elves if you prefer fantasy?

I'm not at all looking for forced sexual contact in the RP. Mc went viking so it can and probably will be alluded to him forcing himself on others but there will be no noncon between characters. Reluctance on both sides? Sure. At first.

I would hope it turns into a more romantic plot and I don't want someone who is going to go meekly with no voice of opinions. Language barrier would be fun too, but not mandatory.

If this sounds like something you want to discuss replay here or shoot me a PM.

Ps: this was posted on my phone, sorry for any autocorrect issues!

Offline playfullchick76

Re: Viking idea (mxf)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 08:25:25 AM »
I thought i had recognized that name, and I was right, welcome back.

I'm also a fan of vikings as well, and eagerly await the release of season 4 part two to buy.

I have an idea that you may or may not like. The only way to know is to offer it, so..here goes.

I would play as a character thats somehow sent back in time, I'm thinking parachuting down with norweigan special forces, pass through some storm clouds, and i find myself back in time, landing either on land or water, in front of Vikings, or in a ship, with no memory. But I would seem to be a valkyrie to them, and be offered to your character, lets say someone like Ragnar, only single.

What do you think.

Offline Talk2meguyTopic starter

Re: Viking idea (mxf)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 10:50:06 AM »
Thank you very much :)

That is a very unique take on the role and I love it. I'm going to send you a PM so that we can discuss this and I'm going to close the thread for now.

If it is something you would really like to do or have a unique idea or twist (maybe viking lady, Saxon lord) send me a PM.