You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:29:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RedFang's standing request billboard  (Read 541 times)

Offline RedFangTopic starter

• Constantly Lost.
  • Knight
  • Enchanted
  • Me Myself and I. One Man, Three Confusing Concepts
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
RedFang's standing request billboard
« on: December 20, 2008, 12:00:51 AM »
So I am looking around for things to do and people to have fun with.  I figured I would let everyone know that I am on the prowl.

Things I do mostly.

Vampire - I play either the Vampire Hunter in pursuit of a hot little newly created vampire, or I play as a 300 year old vampire who happens to save a young lass from certain death, and she becomes my partner.

Medieval Fantasy - I play a war veteran who wanders about the land doing odd jobs.  I attract attention due to the massive sword I carry on my back.  I either save the young women from monsters or raiders, or she saves me someway.

Incest - Yes mostly brother/sister or dad/daughter, I have done son/mother too.

Since I am new I am not really ready to do a long standing or heavily detailed RP, and it's the holidays so I will be doing other things here and there.  So I am calling for One-Shots.  I have done most of my RPing on IM or IRC, but I can to play-by-post if that is prefered.

PM me so we can work something out.