You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2020, 11:21:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F GM.  (Read 434 times)

Online backlash84Topic starter

M seeking F GM.
« on: December 28, 2016, 03:57:59 AM »
Pretty straight forward request thread really, I've GM'd before, but I've never gotten the chance to be on the other side of things, and I'd like to give it a try.

I'm a big fan of medieval fantasy, but I'm open to any idea's you might have. I post frequently, multiple times a day as long as there isn't something big going on in my personal life. I like to stick to at least two to three paragraphs minimum, as without detail I lose interest eventually. That said, I understand the necessity of some posts being shorter than others when a reaction on my end is needed before we can continue. I can give as much as I get, so as long as I have something to work with, I should be able to match your pace.

Fandom settings are cool too, although I'd prefer to play an OC in these worlds if at all possible... that said, there might be an exception to this rule, if you have a really good idea. Check my on/offs for details on fandoms I enjoy.

If you are interested, send me a PM, and maybe we can work something out. :)

Online backlash84Topic starter

Re: M seeking F GM.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 04:53:50 PM »
Doesn't seem to be much interest so far...