You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 21, 2021, 08:41:30 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking f for BDSM, Heavy on the Bondage :-)  (Read 852 times)

Offline uluv2btiedTopic starter

• Ready when you are
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • Waiting for you
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
M seeking f for BDSM, Heavy on the Bondage :-)
« on: December 21, 2016, 02:36:12 pm »
My first post for a RP!

I put most of it in my Profile and my Ons and Offs, but there is a wide, I mean W-I-D-E variety of RP ideas. One more or less constant, my character is Dome M. There is a lot of latitude in that; could be anything from romantic to totally a bad guy. The real latitude comes with your character; f but could F that one way or other turns in to f, force, kidnap/abduction, blackmail, trickery, revenge, non consensual becoming consensual, predicament bondage and the personality of your character could also be the full spectrum; the tough as nails CEO or attorney- confident. strong to someone totally the opposite- down on her luck, shy, timid or for that matter, the not so bright bimbo. But so long as your character ends up bound, gagged (a LOT of both  :D ) with your character experiencing things such as tease and denial, forced orgasm, and more of that sort of thing, AND in various stages of dress (undress) with again, a wide range of dress form cosplay to fetish latex and leather attire, I would be more than happy to discuss YOUR ideas along those lines. It's about the ROLEPLAY, the STORY, not that I don't like sex and that would be nice, it IS secondary to the plot, the dialogue, the whole gamut of the entertainment and enjoyment of the roleplay.

How about an example?

Sarah let out a long sigh. It was Friday and it had been both a long day and a long week and she was ready to go home. She had worked late and extra hard as she was going home for more than a weekend, she was going to begin two weeks of holiday. Her job at the advertising agency was great, she met a lot of outgoing people but just couldn't meet the right ones. She stood up and ran her hand along the leather skirt, smoothing it out, not so much as to make it look better, but because she liked the feel of it, the sound it made as it creaked, it's smell, it's touch against her. She really wanted to try latex, especially after her advertising company had made an advertisement for a Lady Gaga concert. But she was too nervous to try it besides that it was expensive. And the one time she had brought it up on a date, asking what he thought of a woman wearing latex, he looked at her like she was crazy.

So Sarah gathered her things, bid adieu to her coworkers who she had told she was just going to relax, do some sight seeing but no real plans for her two weeks off and headed home. But waiting for her at home was a greeting she could never have expected.

Jon had come to the same advertising firm six weeks ago. He was an airline pilot and his airline had come to Sarah's company as a technical advertiser for an advertisement for his airline. Unknown to either of them, they shared this common interest. He instantly noticed her when he first arrived, especially because of her leather skirt. But after several days he was even more interested when she came to work each day with a different piece of leather attire; first the skirt, the next day a jacket, and then the knee high boots. He didn't know it, but she had been instantly intrigued by the pilot, especially his leather flying jacket. Her mind drifted, wondering if he liked it too. But he was a customer, her management frowned on personal relationships with customers and when he hinted at going for a drink, she politely declined. That made Jon even more determined to have her.

When her desk was unattended he pretended to be looking for some paper and to email his company. But he found what he was really looking for; Sarah Williams, 9078 Trace Park Street, Marllow, Buckinghamshire, KA11 9SM
Phone: +44 703 90 94. A further check of her calendar and he could barely contain himself. In six weeks she was going on holiday for two weeks. That would be plenty of time to get everything he needed ... for her. And it was all so convenient, "Sin and Virtue", he had walked by it a few times and the website, had what he wanted. But he had no idea how it also had what SHE wanted.

Sarah placed the key in the lock to her apartment, totally not paying attention, her mind focused on what to do for the next two weeks, she could only pause and stare at the items laid out on her coffee table and sofa, her attention immediately diverted by the arm around her chest from behind her, the hand over her mouth preventing her from shouting, the words whispered in to her ears, "Stay quiet, do as I tell you and will walk away unharmed." He took his hand off her mouth, but she now realized he must have had tape in his hand that covered her mouth because when she tried to say "OK, please don't hurt me" all that came out was "Mmm, hhmm,"

Get the idea? And I am very open to ANY scenes, wants, must haves, must NOT haves, etc so fire away.

I like somewhat long (several paragraphs) and detailed exchanges. Not a mini novel but a good and vivid description.

Don't hesitate to say "Hi"!

Offline bondagegirlsarah

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • A sweet innocent who likes to get tied up!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: M seeking f for BDSM, Heavy on the Bondage :-)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 03:35:32 pm »
Hi!

All of the above and more please! ☺️

Offline playfullchick76

• Lady
  • Addict
  • I enjoy skilled, imaginative, creative roleplay.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 05:09:55 pm »
Oohh I love it, I love it. I like the idea of my character, a CEO, secretly visiting a BDSM dungeon, and being enslaved there, as the dungeons slavegirl, and yours. Being kept in latex, and leather, gagged, hooded, in ballet boots, being teased and made to orgasm, perhaps used as a bound Harley Quinn for a scene.

Like you, i do enjoy sex, but it shouldnt dominate, its about the story, the visions, too much sex can ruin a roleplay.

Offline uluv2btiedTopic starter

• Ready when you are
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • Waiting for you
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 10:07:15 am »
Oohh I love it, I love it. I like the idea of my character, a CEO, secretly visiting a BDSM dungeon, and being enslaved there, as the dungeons slavegirl, and yours. Being kept in latex, and leather, gagged, hooded, in ballet boots, being teased and made to orgasm, perhaps used as a bound Harley Quinn for a scene.

Like you, i do enjoy sex, but it shouldnt dominate, its about the story, the visions, too much sex can ruin a roleplay.

Goooooood girl!!!  Whew, you hit a lot of my hot button "Likes" 😜

One thing, I see you just joined Elliquiy. Welcome! But there is nothing listed in your profile other than your gender. It wasn't until I got a message from a mentor to fill out my "Ons and Offs". It's a confusing  matrix so if you want to message me your likes and don't likes then I can take it from there. And I wasn't sure in your CEO character if her visit to the secret dungeon was as a Domme or sub and whether it was consensual or non consensual (maybe tricked to meet there by a client) but just my best effort at reading between the lines I gather it was her intent to keep it secret and dip her toe in the water regarding her submissive tingling.

Offline playfullchick76

• Lady
  • Addict
  • I enjoy skilled, imaginative, creative roleplay.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 06:14:49 pm »
I'm so glad that what I put in resonated so well with you. I actually joined Elliquiry back in 2008, but in truth, I have no idea how to link my on and offs page. I did set it up in the on and off part of the site when I joined. I dont even know how to link a story to a PM, which does make me feel awkward, but I'm more than happy to tell you my ons and offs.

My usual offs are scat, pee, k9 and extreme pain. Being bound with ropes doesnt do much for me, cuffs, metal and leather, do appeal to me. I love being held non consensually, being pierced, perhaps a tattoo of ownership, being kept in leather and latex, in bondage, 6" heels, especially ballet boots, ball gags, collars, corsets, vibrators, chastity belts where suitable, hoods.

I love being held against  my will, shown off to certain people, at a bondage and fetish convention, or private bdsm club. Having my characters private bdsm session in a dungeon backfire like that would be a huge turn on, invited there by a client perhaps. She would keep it a secret, telling no one at the company where she goes for several hours. She would go there to be a sub, to be released from the responsibility, to give up control, unaware that this session is one that would never end.

I hope that helps. I do hope that we can play something like this out as well.