You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 17, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Question for everyone with a Tumblr  (Read 360 times)

Online King SerperiorTopic starter

• Elliquiy's First Case of CYOA Addiction ~ Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Biggest Monster Musume Fan ~ Emperor of Titles
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A Question for everyone with a Tumblr
« on: December 06, 2016, 02:20:20 PM »
Does anyone know what is happening?  I don't know how many others this is happening to, but when I check my likes, I get a bunch of random things that I didn't ever like.  I am extremely confused and was wondering if this is solely a Tumblr-related issue or if I should seriously be worried.   :-\

Offline RampantDesires

• Certified Sass-hat ❣ Tumblr Junkie ❣ Least Helpful Helper ❣ Queen of Procrastination
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Will I ever be more than I've always been?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: A Question for everyone with a Tumblr
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 02:23:14 PM »
Mine is super broken as well ... SUPER broken *sighs* So it looks like a tumblr wide thing and not just you?

• Elliquiy's First Case of CYOA Addiction ~ Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Biggest Monster Musume Fan ~ Emperor of Titles
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »
Yeah, I know what you mean.  I have at least a hundred random things that I never liked my liked list and there's even a few I find extremely distasteful.

I guess I should be relieved it's not something on my end if there are others who have this issue.  Still doesn't make me feel any less annoyed.

Offline RampantDesires

• Certified Sass-hat ❣ Tumblr Junkie ❣ Least Helpful Helper ❣ Queen of Procrastination
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Will I ever be more than I've always been?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 02:30:47 PM »
Even more oddly every time I check the like page the random stuff on top is different O.o Here's hoping they get it sorted out!

• Oracle
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 02:34:48 PM »
Indeed.  The first time I checked it, it was a bunch of asks being answered in some foreign language.  The next was basically a bunch of stuff that shouldn't be posted in the public boards here.  Just now, it's all healthy foods and diet things.  I'm almost afraid to check and see what random stuff comes up next if I click the button again.  >.>

Offline Oniya

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 02:45:25 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, KS.  I don't use Tumbler myself, but Little Oni has an account and I've passed along the warning.

• Oracle
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 02:47:51 PM »
No problem.  It doesn't appear, whatever this issue is, to affect anything BUT the likes.  I personally don't have too much longer at my computer before I need to head out for the evening, but I'm hoping that whatever this is is fixed soon because it's extremely disrupting for someone who browses the site often.

EDIT:  I think the issue is resolved?  Clicked the likes I have and it's now showing my own likes again.  I'll keep an eye out in case it changes.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:55:04 PM by King Serperior »